4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
I remember someone already said that Agil will be used for Kirikos BBC fetish. Asuna and Agil will be/are friends, Kiriko will have dream of them fuck, he even will try to track Agil in hopes of catching him and Asuna doing sexy sex BUT it will only allow Inoda to have more free time on corruptin Asuna, because Kiriko will be too focused on Agil :3
I think there was also a scene of Inoda and Asuna going on a trip, Kiriko will think that shes going with Agil, but then he finds out that Agil is still in coffee shop which makes Kiriko anxiety to drop, because its impossible that Asuna can cheat on him, right? It may sounds chaotic but it was pretty old post here on this forum. Maybe someone can find it again? Person who posted this said something like "my uncle works for Fujino and he told me about plans for the plot".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: evers7nce

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Could maybe see a scenerio like Hebishima and Suguha gets busted by Agil havin' sex in the cafe, and blackmails Suguha if she still wants the job and for him not to spread the rumors/pictures. Honestly the only way I can see him gettin' put in action.

Cuongmt

Sep 11, 2023
các bạn ơi tại sao mình không tìm thấy phần này trong phòng hồi tưởng vậy? Đây là phần trước khi Asuna và Inoda suýt bị bắt gặp trong bồn tắm.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
I was hoping the plot would continue to be based on cheating. I didn't expect the game would descend into cuckold shit.

Reactions: Rolax

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I was hoping the plot would continue to be based on cheating. I didn't expect the game would descend into cuckold shit.
If Fujino didn't change his mind, the normal ending shouldn't be cuck. But I get your concerns that he might implement some pseudo-cuck scenes down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
If Fujino didn't change his mind, the normal ending shouldn't be cuck. But I get your concerns that he might implement some pseudo-cuck scenes down the road.
To be honest, i dont think we can call this as cheating/ntr, is more like a jumble mess.
For cheating/ntr we need something that at least resemble a "relationship" bettwen the 2 MC and i can`t remenber when was the last time they had sex or did somenthing as a couple, that is why now the game is giving vibes of cuckhold BS
Cuckhold is not good as a plot because its just voyeurism, when a plot goes from cheating/ntr to this its just lazy writing.
Any good cheating/ntr plot has to evolve in 3 steps from guilty to shame and to desire",
And this order in this game is all over the place, FOG Asuna is already going from shame to desire, but the IRL Asuna is stuck in guilty for a long time but since the relationship is kinda meh we dont see guilty, and then we have the cuckhold vibes.
I think that is why Fujino said he wanted to revise the story or somenthing in those lines.

Reactions: leavy

por12

Nov 22, 2020
To be honest, i dont think we can call this as cheating/ntr, is more like a jumble mess.
For cheating/ntr we need something that at least resemble a "relationship" bettwen the 2 MC and i can`t remenber when was the last time they had sex or did somenthing as a couple, that is why now the game is giving vibes of cuckhold BS
Cuckhold is not good as a plot because its just voyeurism, when a plot goes from cheating/ntr to this its just lazy writing.
Any good cheating/ntr plot has to evolve in 3 steps from guilty to shame and to desire",
And this order in this game is all over the place, FOG Asuna is already going from shame to desire, but the IRL Asuna is stuck in guilty for a long time but since the relationship is kinda meh we dont see guilty, and then we have the cuckhold vibes.
I think that is why Fujino said he wanted to revise the story or somenthing in those lines.
there will be a cuck or ntr ending based on prudence value
anyway this story is better than any other game in the site

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
there will be a cuck or ntr ending based on prudence value
anyway this story is better than any other game in the site
That is true, a bunch of people start using KK as a tool for development, and i believe one of the reasons is this game.
Now the 2 bars " Anxiety / Prudence" although i like the idea, they are so far in game kind of useless.
There is no way for any to reach 100% and no consequences even if they did, idk maybe for instance if anxiety reachs 100% they split or Asuna/inoda status are lowered, but so far nothing.
The things i dont like much in the game are the pacing, and the story/plot be too linear stuck in rails.
Here the anxiety bar would be a nice touch, why you are informed of Asuna location and changes if you cant do nothing about it the game should allow the palyer free movement to go there even if you cant interfere or see anything, the anxiety rises and that make Asuna to come after you to check if you saw or know anything, or you having new options to interact with her, there is several options how to use these mechanics.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Amusing. But I think Suguha hasn't done intercourse yet. She's a little obsessed with wanting Kirito to be awake and aware for whenever that moment happens. At least that's what I remember. :unsure:
It SEEMED like she had, but then Fujino seemingly retconned it, apparently she has only done it with her ass yet despite how the scene of her riding her seemed very obviously to have vaginal penetration, so yeah, either that's gonna come back to bite her or is gonna be the mother of all traumas for Kirito. Hopefully the latter XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It SEEMED like she had, but then Fujino seemingly retconned it, apparently she has only done it with her ass yet despite how the scene of her riding her seemed very obviously to have vaginal penetration, so yeah, either that's gonna come back to bite her or is gonna be the mother of all traumas for Kirito. Hopefully the latter XD
I think the reason is he didn't want to make a ass penetration koikatsu scene yet so he used a vaginal penetration scene as a stand-in. It is not worth making a whole new scene for a burry video event.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I think the reason is he didn't want to make a ass penetration koikatsu scene yet so he used a vaginal penetration scene as a stand-in. It is not worth making a whole new scene for a burry video event.
I mean it more that at that point Suguha seemed to have snapped enough to have just straight-up raped Kirito without remorse and tried to get herself pregnant with his kids, then suddenly adds like an afterthought in a small scene that if you don't look in the rec. room you would completely miss that she's actually just using her ass because she wants their first 'normal sex' to be 'special', it just felt weirdly forced tbh XP

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I mean it more that at that point Suguha seemed to have snapped enough to have just straight-up raped Kirito without remorse and tried to get herself pregnant with his kids, then suddenly adds like an afterthought in a small scene that if you don't look in the rec. room you would completely miss that she's actually just using her ass because she wants their first 'normal sex' to be 'special', it just felt weirdly forced tbh XP
Well, when I was playing that part of the game myself my original thoughts regarding what Suguha was doing were a bit different. I at the very least didn't think that she would have gone and straight-up had sex with Kirito when she initially put the hidden Camara in his room, so I was surprised when we saw the first scene in the recollection room.

At most I was expecting her to give her that classic incestual Hawk Tuah, or the Alabama handshake that only a sort of sister could give.

I didn't love the fact that Fujino made it look like something was happening, only to twist it later with the "it was only rubbing" revelation, but it made sense for me from the perspective of the narrative, as it was too early for Suguha to do something so forward.

And it terms of writing and characterization it depends, the whole excuse of "I want Kirito to be awake for our first time" is not yet something that I wholly buy, but I might end up coming around depending on how Fujino develops Suguha's character.

The way I would personally like her arc to go is that currently her reasoning is just an excuse, and that Suguha knows that what she is doing is morally wrong so she doesn't want to fully rape the person she loves. (Unlike a certain piggy who wouldn't hesitate on raping any hole he comes across if he thought he could get away with it like a dog in heat.)

Then, when she is pushed for whatever plot reason in the future, having her acknowledge the wrongness of her actions but committing to actually having her way with Kirito would be my ideal progression for her.

Of course, most likely Fujino will not go down this path, since if Suguha and Kirito actually go anywhere in the future I can see him simply having Kirito drugged/mentally altered and Suguha taking that as a green light to stick little Kirito on her sisterly oven anytime she wants.

sample_9b131de1e6b6b130df1903059fc1b7d2.jpg

It's so hard to find good Suguha art out there, I can only hope that some greedy studio decides to remake the original SAO anime with the progressive Light Novels/manga, just for new artists to start making more lewds of the series, and that Sugu ends up attracting some talented degenerate.
Either that; or I need to wait until AI stops making mid pieces of bland content in a decade or so.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think it was a afterthought. I still think he didn't want Suguha to get pregnant but he didn't have a ass penetration scene ready. He could have just said she used a condom and get the same result. Maybe it will result in Kirito having consensual sex with Suguha? Everything about Suguha is weird and open to interpretation. But that is also why is she is the most interesting character is in the game right now.

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I meant like vaginal intercourse did not seem like it happened yet. The anal is something I can't gauge based off what she said. She does mention her butt and that she can make Kirito feel good in other ways, so either she's just rubbing it, or anal. But either way the main vaginal penetration was the thing that didn't happen yet.

I'm not really gonna guess the narrative or story bits, just that with what's said, she wants Kirito conscious for whatever happens. I assume she's ok with having him drugged up, but we'll see.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes