4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
If there's no post in the next 24 hours, then it's not going to be on the weekend, and will probably be on monday. I imagine any post within the next 24 hours is either saying it'll be posted "tomorrow" (after the post), or Fujino apologizing it'll go pass Monday and they need a few more days.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
It's unused, but variaNTR understandably mistook it. The main difference is that the in-game CG scene has Asuna covering her eyes because she doesn't like (in-denial) what's going on.

The unused one is Asuna not covering her eyes.
Aaaah, that makes sense! Thanks :BootyTime:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Coming Update/更新通知

I have finished the update, in order to reduce some serious bugs, I have to test serveral times and fix the game. And it's the biggest update so far. So the test takes a little longer. I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update. If everything goes smoothly, The update will be released tonight(Tokyo time). Anyway it will be released before tomorrow noon for sure.
更新已經完成,還在測試和修正中,為了儘量減少遊玩時會出現嚴重的bug,要多測幾遍。
關於更新的量,因為目前為止最大的一次更新,比以往測試要更花時間,之前鋪墊的很多伏筆也在這次回收了,涉及到一些真正的主線內容。測試順利的話,今晚晚點或許能更新,不過最遲明天早上也會更新。
至於評論吵架的問題之前也說了很久,我也累了,沒有心力去管,以後評論也不打算回復和管理了,私信隔幾天會抽空看一次,回復晚了的話抱歉。

Keep on asking and we will receive. Gentlemen, get your fappers ready!

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Coming Update/更新通知

I have finished the update, in order to reduce some serious bugs, I have to test serveral times and fix the game. And it's the biggest update so far. So the test takes a little longer. I also start to describe the true main plot of this game in this update. If everything goes smoothly, The update will be released tonight(Tokyo time). Anyway it will be released before tomorrow noon for sure.
關於更新的量,因為目前為止最大的一次更新,比以往測試要更花時間,之前鋪墊的很多伏筆也在這次回收了,涉及到一些真正的主線內容。測試順利的話,今晚晚點或許能更新,不過最遲明天早上也會更新。

1727476543268.png

Bro, how are you so fast? You had this posted before I finished reading Fujino´s post, and I was already in Ciel checking another page.

From 1 to 10, from Suguha being totally nonchalant as 1 and 10 being a totally flabbergasted Suguha, King´s speed truly is a solid 7.9 on the Sugu Scale.

By the way, for those who got up and just cleared their schedules for the next few hours, while Fujino said the update will be coming out tonight, that´s actually most likely tomorrow for most of us, taking into consideration the timezone differences.

Time Before Update :

12Hs-----24Hs

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 4076984

Bro, how are you so fast? You had this posted before I finished reading Fujino´s post, and I was already in Ciel checking another page.

From 1 to 10, from Suguha being totally nonchalant as 1 and 10 being a totally flabbergasted Suguha, King´s speed truly is a solid 7.9 on the Sugu Scale.
I want to say I have a sixth sense for Fujino posts but it was really just pure luck this time I saw the notification just as it came in. I am more surprised than Suguha right now!

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
GRAMOse confirma que para dia 28 si todo sale bien se lança la actualizacion ojala se pueda para malvides y joyplay

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Coming Update/更新通知

So the guess that it'll be before Monday this time turned out to be right.

:D

Reactions: Misarmor
Apr 5, 2022
Coming Update/更新通知

biggest update so far, I hope it's the biggest one for the number of Asuna scenes, not Alice, honestly, how many people actually care about Alice's storyline?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes