4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

por12

Nov 22, 2020
i agree with the others,mind control is a trope which kills any meaningful interaction between characters
it will just become a doll being fucked without emotions,thats the reason i like the least the blonde police story in the game

Reactions: Toushiro and Tryed

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I remember Administrator saying that was a one-time effect but could have been before Fujino made the change to give Suguha regular Kirito-dicking.
I know it's easy for everyone to forget details unrelated to the main story, but given this one technically was part of it I'm shocked nobody seems to, guess because it was related to Suguha nobody cared XD

Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him, and thus got addicted to doing him while he was unconscious, we literally get firsthand confirmation of this from Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol. This was also one of the things that made the big change of Sugu's story so shocking back then, she LEGIT liked 100% Kirito's smaller dick waaaaaay more despite not having anywhere near the size or endurance of Hebishima's NTR Chad dick...as, you know, a normal woman would with the person they love instead of the bastard who blackmailed and manipulated them, aka something that never happens in NTR 99,9% of the time :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know it's easy for everyone to forget details unrelated to the main story, but given this one technically was part of it I'm shocked nobody seems to, guess because it was related to Suguha nobody cared XD

Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him, and thus got addicted to doing him while he was unconscious, we literally get firsthand confirmation of this from Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol. This was also one of the things that made the big change of Sugu's story so shocking back then, she LEGIT liked 100% Kirito's smaller dick waaaaaay more despite not having anywhere near the size or endurance of Hebishima's NTR Chad dick...as, you know, a normal woman would with the person they love instead of the bastard who blackmailed and manipulated them, aka something that never happens in NTR 99,9% of the time :p
Leave it to the local Suguha-authority to correct me on the small but important Suguha detail. I bow down to your knowledge, great expert. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Leave it to the local Suguha-authority to correct me on the small but important Suguha detail. I bow down to your knowledge, great expert. :geek:
LMAO, thanks, but yeah, like I said, that was one of the many details that both made Suguha's story-change so crazy and also hilariously hammered how her, the crazy borderline yandere imouto that's raping him in his sleep whenever she can, is still the most caring and sincerely in love girl with Kirito in the Fujinoverse XD

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him

Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol.
Remind me, how do we know his dick isn't enhanced the first time Sugu took advantage of him? Also, didn't Asuna mean that it shrunk in the sense that it's not erect anymore, not that it went back to its normal size? Cause he's a grower, not a shower. Either way, it's still a diss to his manhood lol.

Reactions: Alex991

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
the probability percentage
That it’s released before the 30th? I’d say 95%. The general consensus of the regulars here is when he says he’s going to release this month he’s very likely going to do so either on the last Monday of the month or based on recent experience the weekend before said Monday. At worst, we might get an update post anytime today til sunday saying “update just needs a little more will release tomorrow” and then we’re gonna get it. Fujino thankfully has been pretty consistent and transparent with us.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Remind me, how do we know his dick isn't enhanced the first time Sugu took advantage of him? Also, didn't Asuna mean that it shrunk in the sense that it's not erect anymore, not that it went back to its normal size? Cause he's a grower, not a shower. Either way, it's still a diss to his manhood lol.
Asuna literally said it had returned to normal, yes. And yeah, it IS still a diss to him, the entire reason Fujino even allowed the Suguha route to take the new turn it did is because it's STILL being framed as something bad for Kirito, really XD People think he's "getting lucky" because Sugu is fucking him when realistically is nothing but horrible for him and he would most likely be traumatized if it came out. Also, Suguha literally HAS commented on how she doesn't mind his small dick indirectly too, when she was recording that AV with Hebishima as Leafa she mentioned a couple times that the "brother" he was being forced to roleplay as had a small one and she still loved him XP

So yeah, it IS all still framed all around as bad for Kirito (Especially as he still has shit stamina regardless of his penis size, which even enhanced is apparently still smaller than any of the NTR dudes around), but Suguha 100% does not mind and still loves him despite that, which is what makes her unique, as even the slut of Liz has been shown clearly to be dissatisfied with his size and lack of stamina :p

Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him, and thus got addicted to doing him while he was unconscious
It's certainly true that the first time we see Suguha playing with her big brother's little brother, it was in it's original pitiful size.
It wasn't until he raped Asuna that he fully went Super S(regular)ize, but that wasn't exactly the topic we were discussing.

The real question was whatever or not he was able to achieve his final form in real life, as he is capable of in VR due to the Admin's shenanigans.
Since Kirito's little sword only gets a buff when he is cheating or thinking about such, and he has only been unconscious or unaware each time his sister played doctor with him, we still don't know the extend of the Admins powers. ( or at least I don't really remember much about the specific conversation with Klein).

which even enhanced is apparently still smaller than any of the NTR dudes around
You know, I wonder about that, since models and their proportions are not trustworthy at all in Fujino's games we only have the vague statements of the characters.

-Liz told Inoda that he was only a bit bigger than Kirito when he was in SSR cheating mode.
-We know that Hebishima is bigger than regular Kirito thanks to Suguha commenting how adorable her oni-chan's mini sausage is.
-Alice commented about how Klein is actually bigger than Hypno-Bro who I swear doesn't have a name in game.
-And of course, Asuna mentally said that Kirito looked like a little child compared to inoda.

If I had to rank them with those statements and my own headcanons, the power scale would probably be;

1—Inoda, whose cock miraculously reaches beyond his fat belly.

2—Hebishima, and his imminent STD-riddled phallus.

3—Cheating Cuckito, making Barry Bonds proud with his PED usage.

4—Klein offscreened genitalia, bro didn't even get a single scene, hilariously less important than that random bully Inoda blackmailed into a BJ.

5—Hypnotic Nobody, he thinks he was invited to the antagonist cookout but nobody likes him.

6—Suguha's valiant Clit, someone as cool as Sugu earned a mentioned in the honorable mentions.

7—Kirito's regular size, perfect for incestual relationships

Now that I finished my work in; Sword Art Online: NTR dick size rankings. I can focus on what is important, Suguha.

Screenshot_20240927_074218_Gallery.jpg

The more I think about it, the less likely I see a future where Kirito would ever consciously agree to have sex with Sugu, the fool he is for rejecting greatness. So, this would put a huge wedge towards Sugu's decision to not have sex with him since he wants Kirito to be aware of what was happening.

The only way of her plot progressing past this roadblock that I see is, either Sugu will snap at one point and just rape her brother tiny and somewhat innocent cock, or we will somehow get a Leafa/Leefa x Kirito scene who, through the powers of convenient NTR logics, will be mentally impaired enough to stick his VR cocklet into her VR Hole.

Then, after such a milestone is dubiously passed in FOG, I could see Suguha taking that as a green light to go full Bill Cosby on her sort of sibling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Fujino sensei please do you see the state we are in it's now down to talking about Kirito's little guy this is what happens when you leave us for 2 months

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Fujino sensei please do you see the state we are in it's now down to talking about Kirito's little guy this is what happens when you leave us for 2 months
Overall state of the forum....:ROFLMAO:
Common symptoms of withdrawal may include:
  • Trembling and tremors. check
  • Muscle pain or aches. check
  • Hunger or loss of appetite. check
  • Fatigue. check
  • Sweating.check
  • Irritability and agitation. double check
  • Depression. i cant even....
  • Anxiety. it is over 9000

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope it's in the next few hours, today is the only day I can play without distractions
I think the next thing we will get from Fujino is a notice saying when the update will be released. He usually gives at least 1 day notice before releasing if it is not the usual last Monday release. At worst if no notice this weekend we will get the notice Monday as normal. But I am okay to be wrong in this case.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
when the update comes out, I'll download it without entering the forum, because I already know that someone will start posting the scenes #spoiler, #spoiler everywhere

soltyice

May 17, 2023
Overall state of the forum....:ROFLMAO:
Common symptoms of withdrawal may include:
  • Trembling and tremors. check
  • Muscle pain or aches. check
  • Hunger or loss of appetite. check
  • Fatigue. check
  • Sweating.check
  • Irritability and agitation. double check
  • Depression. i cant even....
  • Anxiety. it is over 9000
knees. weak

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I think the next thing we will get from Fujino is a notice saying when the update will be released. He usually gives at least 1 day notice before releasing if it is not the usual last Monday release. At worst if no notice this weekend we will get the notice Monday as normal. But I am okay to be wrong in this case.
I was checking Fujino Ciei forum, people over ther are asking for him to release on monday because tuesday 1/10 is national day holiday in China.
I'm sure you can spend all that anxiety somewhere...
Indeed...

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes