4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
I have a question, this game features corruption metrics like (LUST, Relationship A, Relationship B, Preferences e.t.c) that change dynamicly.

Soooo, why no Corruption tag ?

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
I have a question, this game features corruption metrics like (LUST, Relationship A, Relationship B, Preferences e.t.c) that change dynamicly.

Soooo, why no Corruption tag ?
because the ending will have asuna regret everything and go back to kirito ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
what if inoda gets an hypnosis app from somewhere, and he uses it on asuna irl? and while he's having sex with her(in hypnotised state), he undo the app's effect? will she still keep having sex with him or stop?

View attachment 4072834
i hate hypnosis in NTR (thats why i dont like the alice plot) its way too easy for the bull. so i HOPE not

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Yea.... hyponosis takes away the most interesting part of NTR, which is corrupting the character to cheat and succumb.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah hypnosis is just cheap. Even in the case of Alice who the hypnosis is being used on now, she’s still resisting it to a certain extent just so there’s still an element of “slow corruption” to it. No point in hypnotizing Asuna now given how little it takes her to give in as is.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
what if inoda gets an hypnosis app from somewhere, and he uses it on asuna irl? and while he's having sex with her(in hypnotised state), he undo the app's effect? will she still keep having sex with him or stop?

View attachment 4072834
I'm a fan of netorare but I personally hate hypnosis, I consider it stupid to the point of being ridiculous unless it's where in the end the girl finds out that she was hypnotized and ends up liking it, in the case of INODA he doesn't need that, with his abilities he already made Asuna fall in a normal way, in NTR Online 1 the incense that he used with Asuna turned out to be fake and only served to perfume the environment, that's in IRL in FOG they already use plants, effects, etc.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes