4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
Now only know to be worn by cheap whores but everyone should who know who wore it first and who wore it FABULOUS!
View attachment 4112157

Since we are evoking the great fits of anime, there is an outfit I think would perfect fit Suguha for the inevitable kendo scene she will have with Kirito some time in the future. (Trust me, my uncle work's in Fujino's apartment building as a janitor.)
View attachment 4112236

The perfect outfit for looking slutty, athletic and even being a good reference to Suguha's original role as a losing heroine in the anime, since wearing that outfit means losing whatever fight you get into.
Is this a slutty outfit? Here's a slutty outfit:

17165457081650.png

I hope someone has music playing in their head....

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Since we are evoking the great fits of anime, there is an outfit I think would perfect fit Suguha for the inevitable kendo scene she will have with Kirito some time in the future. (Trust me, my uncle work's in Fujino's apartment building as a janitor.)
View attachment 4112236

The perfect outfit for looking slutty, athletic and even being a good reference to Suguha's original role as a losing heroine in the anime, since wearing that outfit means losing whatever fight you get into.
I am so confused by that image. Should I be GAR or not? Am I suppose to be top or bottom? Do I like wormholes or not? :unsure:

Is this a slutty outfit? Here's a slutty outfit:

View attachment 4112314

I hope someone has music playing in their head....
Was that the original outfit? Fuck TV censorship covering up or reducing their perfection!

serenity1

Jul 17, 2020
If it's coming out pixelated it's because it's the first modified version that Fujino released, someone had already uploaded the uncensored version before but I will upload it again, just replace the files, someone upload the full save of the new version, I want to see Asuna's new stats xd, someone can enter to gofile?? i can´t

Can you redirect me to how to work this patch, sir? Sorry, i tried the search bar but it always error

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Yo boys is there a way where I can see all the part 2 gallery scenes. Played part 1 and loved it but legit don’t have the time for part 2.
you had time for part 1 and don't have time for part 2?, but if you just watch the scenes without playing, you won't understand what and how happened, you have to play to fully immerse yourself

serenity1

Jul 17, 2020
Here you go
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 8]
-Added - Old Titles screen animation x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make a backup of "\www\js\plugins.js" before trying or the whole game will not work

In www -> img -> "titles1" folder
Copy 标题1 (1) to 标题1 (82) and 标题2 (1) to 标题2 (116)
Paste them in this folder "Special__actionSeq"

You need to do this before this step

Replace .json files in www -> data folder
Replace plugins.js in www -> js folder
You can use savefile 20 or watch an event to update the map

Don't take the wrong version either

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------- PART 2 Mod -------
Version 0.55 can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14423384
------- PART 2 Mod -------
Can you just upload the game with a MOD already in it?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes