Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you can end it in game .. should that do it 4 you ..
There are 4 endings:
1. Briley ending (your score with Briley is better than with Polly, you need actively dis and deny Polly).
2. Polly ending (you choose at the last choice to be only with Polly).
3. Polly + Vivien (you ask Vivien at the last choice).
4. Generic death ending (when you talk with females about periods, disliking their clothes, liking other girls etc).
can we maybe remove the completed tag until it actually is? lol...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Well .. you can end it in game .. should that do it 4 you ..
it was marked complete since 0.30.... which we all knew it wasnt.. and just stayed as he kept adding content lol...
ill just wait for another few weeks to see if he release another bug fix before getting that 1.0 version haha

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Bug that breaks game and makes you start over with the food. Food lvl is stuck at 0 even after eating and you have no choice but to die. For some reason the food lvl carries over from other saves or something. Unplayable because of this bug.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Bug that breaks game and makes you start over with the food.

That sounds really shitty, bomj can you share what part of the game you're on when the food bug happens? I've seen this in the thread before, can't recreate it, and haven't seen mention anywhere on the discord for the developer about this bug either.

Like how many days are shown in the upper left of the interface? Or is it the first day the interface shows in game, it's already at zero?

> rly need a walkthroughs and half hour stuck

Did you hit "q" in game to bring up the quests VictorMC ? That feature was added specifically to make it easier to figure out next steps, in the event you're not reading dialogue & paying attention, so that you always know "what else should I do?" in the game.

(I'm taking notes to ensure when I work on my fantasy game, these things don't happen).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Seems like the android version of .99 is available now, too.

• New April 9th,

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Afaik, Briley's ending triggers when her love score is higher than Polly's...so if you are nice to Polly, sleep with her, etc, you may not get the Briley ending.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hi regis the game is a sandbox, and it can be that you speed run & finish fast, or slow (I think I've had a play through that ended up on day sixty something).

The point isn't how many days, it's what you've done with those days (sounds like life right? lol). Did you finish the quests in the game? Hit "q" to bring up the quest menu; if you haven't, then it's obvious what you need to do next.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
ifdk there are three good endings with animation:
  • Polly / MC
  • Briley / MC
  • Polly + Goddess + MC
There isn't a scene with just MC + Goddess tho' if that's what you're after.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes