mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Can you fuck sally at this point?

You mean the "Like Snow" character?

Afaik, that's the only one in the entire game that doesn't get jiggy with it.

A lot of the decisions in the game for the latest two updates were driven by her supporters, as I understand, or people in the discord. If enough people clamored for that option, I think it would happen.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I think this scene is bugged.I did every thing to get it in the game but couldn't so i used unren and was able to unlock it in the game but now it is stocked in a loop and repeats couple of scenes without progressing to the sex scene.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get this scene and how to get it in the game?
View attachment 1098312
i try ur local save but cant unlocked all the scene.
Can u share persistent to in here?

and also as u say there's bug in that scene...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
dikdik48 the scene is (apparently, the game dev is getting surgery next month, it's not cheap in the USA).

If you can't afford the $1 to get the updated version from her Patreon, consider just opening the file episode26.rpy then find the label "pollybedroomsixmissionsex"; that's the scene with the bug. There's a jump statement or something in the first half dozen lines, edit that, save, and you're good.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Seems like Jill Gates released for free today (found via Discord).

Question: would it make sense to update the out of date screenshots in the first page, with the change in the GUI from (.43 I think?, or was it .31?) those make the game look worse than it is.

Reactions: edit99

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this game is completed

Dont tell me its a rushed ending

Caus the previous update it was not even far in the game

Reactions: Tinuss

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'm going to guess they are taking a break from the game unless someone says otherwise.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019

I played this fully, wouldn't say it is rushed, there's plenty of content.
BUT there's a lot of content that could be there, but is missing. For example, there's ending only with one princess, or the other one. Other girls dump you at some point of the game.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017

No, it says in the release notes that it will take a break for at least a couple of releases of Romancing The Kingdom. Probably trying to update some code without breaking anything.

Reactions: michael1984

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Game has like 150K words (hundred fifty thousand) so...about 2 decent length books? Then again, if you are just hitting "fast forward," with skip text enabled, you can speed run the whole thing in like an hour, two at the very most, and unlock everything from the scene gallery.

> devs are trolling right now

In this case, I think it's more "Is the game done? Yes. Could it have more?" <- and that was asked in discord, many times...without feedback, she said "it's done," given the goals for the game.

Also, the developer seems to be having a rough time, canceled their website, having surgery later this month (per discord, again...) and without even people sharing "here's what could be better, I'd pay for X," etc - there's not much point in trying to push the game further.

The .44 update, having played it and the .43, finishes most everything; it all works. Is it amazing? Nah, the earlier content is 'meh,' including renders & animation. The later content (revised threesome with Summer & Spring in particular) that scene alone, I'd say is one of my favorites. Not up to NLT Media's level, or Icstor, by any stretch, but damn hot.

If enough people wrote and said they wanted something, were willing to subscribe to get it, I'm sure like magic it would appear after they finish with their medical issues (well, assuming it goes well, of course).

Reactions: Cunt

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There are 3 games from the developer. what's the chronology to play these games to understand the story?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> There are 3 games from the developer.

Pretend Superspy Steve doesn't exist. Seriously. The ending sucks, the agency is basically stolen from the protagonist near the end...too many bugs to mention.

>understand the story?

Sword of Wonder => remake of some of Romancing the Kingdom, but male POV; story isn't 100% identical, but overlapping characters. Think more "parallel universe," rather than "two people's POV on the exact same script" I'd say.

If you're not into lesbian content, stay far, far away from Romancing the Kingdom, the .75 update in particular was dick free.

Reactions: AlexMpog

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Seems like Jill Gates released for free today (found via Discord).

Question: would it make sense to update the out of date screenshots in the first page, with the change in the GUI from (.43 I think?, or was it .31?) those make the game look worse than it is.
Serioius? He can not just relize PATCH from 0.43 to 0.44?
And i wonder... This game is realy COMPLETED or not?
F***.... It funny.... It the fist time when i see tag completed, but after it game already have 2 update :)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hm, I think there were three updates since the initial "completed," in December. The HD upgrade was part of reworking everything as, contrary to the announcement, while it was done, it wasn't a great experience overall.

But then, it's free at this point, right? I've played worse for free. tons worse. lol.

Mar 22, 2020
I get an error near the start with the inn keeper and the quest log on the first quest, is this a known bug, is there a workaround?
If I just ignore the error and proceed the quest log doesn't update at all.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/innkeep.rpy", line 112, in <module>
File "game/questlog.rpy", line 517, in markdone
File "game/questlog.rpy", line 450, in _nextstage
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'post'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "innkeep.rpyc", line 112, in script
File "C:\Temp\SwordofWonder-.44-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Temp\SwordofWonder-.44-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/innkeep.rpy", line 112, in <module>
File "game/questlog.rpy", line 517, in markdone
File "game/questlog.rpy", line 450, in _nextstage
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'post'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SwordofWonder .44
Sun Apr 04 20:12:08 2021

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Talking to Feol -> "Accept the task,"

If you pick the 2nd option (it's the first menu in the game when talking to the innkeeper) then you get the error you posted.

Damn. Good catch :) lol.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes