"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Mmmm.... It says version is.... 0.43.... WTF? 0_0
Version 0.43 "completed"
ok... :unsure:
so confused.. we had a "completed" version 0.31 earlier.. now we have an improved "complete" version 0.43?
did dev ask the site to slap the complete tag just to avoid the abandon/on hold tags and is actually still working on this?

I don't know why the version number jumped from 0.31 to 0.43 but you can read the (Changelog) of this new HD version on the devs patreon or on the OP of course. The images got upscaled to Full HD and converted to webp but there are also lots of other changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
wait hero for compressed
Here you go:

Version .43 for WIN crunched by myself
using UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
SwordofWonder-.43-win-crunched.7z
Original 2.65 GB - Crunched 531 MB

Link:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Version .43 crunched for MAC
Repack of my crunched WIN version
SwordofWonder-.43-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
Original 2.xx GB - Crunched 536 MB

Link:

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
DrWho8248 seems like the 43 edition is referring to the updated version that was shipped to current patrons on Friday night. .

Preview content I've seen posted on the , both for patrons + non-patrons in the various channels.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Here you go:

Version .43 for WIN crunched by myself
using UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
SwordofWonder-.43-win-crunched.7z
Original 2.65 GB - Crunched 531 MB

Link: Workupload

Version .43 crunched for MAC
Repack of my crunched WIN version
SwordofWonder-.43-mac-crunched.7z
Original 2.xx GB - Crunched 532 MB

Link: Workupload

thxxx

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
It seems to be bugged. I've got several errors during my playthrough and had to use ignore in order to continue the game and I died two times of starvation, despite having attended the meals and the mc having full hp. That's just silly.
I managed to reach the endings in a third playthrough, unlocked two, the one with Polly & Vivian and the one with Polly alone, but overall this game is very much underwhelming. The endings even haven't got a real epilogue, just two or three sentences on a black screen and that's it. The end...

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> several errors during my playthrough
Care to share details? I know the developer reads here, and they did mention putting out a bug fix version.

> Briley Ending

I peaked at the code, the brileylovescore variable needs to be higher than the pollylovescore variable. If you ignore Polly, treat her like garbage (but don't get killed, there are a few instances where you can if you are too rude), then you should be able to trigger. Assuming, of course, you did everything that would make Briley love you.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
rahkshi01 there are three 'good' endings; one with Briley, one with Polly, and an ending with Polly / Vivien. Not much story after the ending flow, but nice animations.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
> several errors during my playthrough
Care to share details? I know the developer reads here, and they did mention putting out a bug fix version.

> Briley Ending

I peaked at the code, the brileylovescore variable needs to be higher than the pollylovescore variable. If you ignore Polly, treat her like garbage (but don't get killed, there are a few instances where you can if you are too rude), then you should be able to trigger. Assuming, of course, you did everything that would make Briley love you.
I didn't copy the error notifications. But I remember three of them -there were more though. One was in the throne room, when the Queen was there, after I clicked "approach to talk". Another one was before the first melee training session in the armory with that quite hot girl, which later on disappears from the game, because she had to visit her family (I don't recall her name). The third one appeared after encountering a bandit in the forest, but I always went with "ignore" and the game still continued.
Another problem are the starvation game endings, despite having eaten and having full hp.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I think this scene is bugged.I did every thing to get it in the game but couldn't so i used unren and was able to unlock it in the game but now it is stocked in a loop and repeats couple of scenes without progressing to the sex scene.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get this scene and how to get it in the game?
Capture.PNG

Jul 16, 2020
I think this scene is bugged.I did every thing to get it in the game but couldn't so i used unren and was able to unlock it in the game but now it is stocked in a loop and repeats couple of scenes without progressing to the sex scene.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get this scene and how to get it in the game?
View attachment 1098312
Can you post your save and let me check it out

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> can't finish quest uma's Bandit " tell queen uma what happened"

jimbobdon looks like the .44 version fixes this; I believe it was not actually possible to finish that quest in the .43 version. The whole quest thing is new in .43, it wasn't there in the .31 version. The in the updated post about the latest build.

Copied below for the lazy :)

Updated for bugs fixed from .43 as the current version is now .44:

• Fixed quest bug with Briley;
  • Fixed quest bug with Uma;
  • Fixed quest bug with Pepper;
  • Fixed issue with Scene Replay for the Polly missionary scene;
  • Fixed issue with Briley scene (afternoon) skipping to evening;
  • Fixed a few lunches where energy was not restored from eating;
  • Made Jack the default name which fixes the issues in the Scene Gallery where the name was missing and the text would have a (blank) thus making some of it read strange on repeat.
  • Fixed multiple images that weren't correct due to removal of the legacy CG gallery feature;
  • Fixed a bug with Uma in the evening when you talk with her.
The "starvation," bug I saw earlier in the discussion hasn't been found, unless it was one of the above; same with the combat issue that was shared. There isn't afaik a way to "ignore," the combat nor skip it, even in the .43 / .44 version. The actual mini-games are skippable which made the game infinitely easier to get through, especially if you enable "skip unread text," to just unlock all the content.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
> can't finish quest uma's Bandit " tell queen uma what happened"

jimbobdon looks like the .44 version fixes this; I believe it was not actually possible to finish that quest in the .43 version. The whole quest thing is new in .43, it wasn't there in the .31 version. The in the updated post about the latest build.

Copied below for the lazy :)

Updated for bugs fixed from .43 as the current version is now .44:

• Fixed quest bug with Briley;
  • Fixed quest bug with Uma;
  • Fixed quest bug with Pepper;
  • Fixed issue with Scene Replay for the Polly missionary scene;
  • Fixed issue with Briley scene (afternoon) skipping to evening;
  • Fixed a few lunches where energy was not restored from eating;
  • Made Jack the default name which fixes the issues in the Scene Gallery where the name was missing and the text would have a (blank) thus making some of it read strange on repeat.
  • Fixed multiple images that weren't correct due to removal of the legacy CG gallery feature;
  • Fixed a bug with Uma in the evening when you talk with her.
The "starvation," bug I saw earlier in the discussion hasn't been found, unless it was one of the above; same with the combat issue that was shared. There isn't afaik a way to "ignore," the combat nor skip it, even in the .43 / .44 version. The actual mini-games are skippable which made the game infinitely easier to get through, especially if you enable "skip unread text," to just unlock all the content.
thank you,will wait for .44 fix.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes