Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
Damn, I just checked and the latest I can find — on her Patreon, website, or social media — is from February this year. I hope she's doing OK. With COVID and everything else, you never know. :(
While Covid fucked with everyone, Jill is back at it, and has recently posted a finalized version of this game on her Patreon. Will it show up here? I hope so!

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While Covid fucked with everyone, Jill is back at it, and has recently posted a finalized version of this game on her Patreon. Will it show up here? I hope so!
I'm sure it will at some point. Worst case, whenever a new publicly available version is released, I'll notify an admin so the update can be added for F95. Her website link was removed from the OP also, I think (or maybe it was never included):

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sword of Wonder Final, Final
DECEMBER 20, 2020JILLGATESUNCATEGORIZED
At last, here it is.
The .31 update with 90 new images, 7 new animations versus the previous
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's great to see she's still working on this. I enjoy her work, which tends to be a light, fun little story with several lewd scenes intermingled. Personally, I find it just a nice bit of fun to play. And although Romancing the Kingdom is also marked as Abandoned, it's technically not, either, as her previous Patreon post indicated.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sword of Wonder [v0.31] Jill Gates

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 468 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im curious, how long is this? i ask because it seems short looking at tags and changelog plus i wanna guess romancing the kingdom is a sequel to this based on its overview

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
im curious, how long is this? i ask because it seems short looking at tags and changelog plus i wanna guess romancing the kingdom is a sequel to this based on its overview

romancing the kingdom is the first, but people complain about mc being female and having to fuck the man, so he created a version with mc male, almost the same story, only with a different point of view

it's missing a lot of tags too, besides looking like it doesn't have a proper ending

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm yeah looks odd with "group sex" and nothing more, and if this is running male from the other game im curious how this is finished while that is ongoing unless it is one of those "alternate reality" story's like in comics where its only partially the same in regards to the other game, and is this a sandbox? its got combat tag and based on info shared in changelog so little would make a lot more sense

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> unless it is one of those "alternate reality" story's like in comics where its only partially the same in regards to the other game, and is this a sandbox?
Yes, from the perspective of the games, each one is it's own reality.
>sandbox
Pretty much, yes.

There are 3 endings in the game:
MC / Polly
MC / Briley
MC / Polly / Goddess

Alternatively you could call "death by Galahad," ending number one technically, and the other 3 would be the three good endings.

Personally, I liked the ending with the Polly / Goddess threesome the best.
(updated to answer the last question in the thread).

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
When I got to the castle and had to make food, after I clicked on all the items it just said objects found and nothing else happens, anyone have a fix?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
MC / Polly
MC / Briley
MC / Polly / Goddess

Alternatively you could call "death by Galahad," ending number one technically, and the other 3 would be the three good endings.
The dialogue at the end says there are four endings, but if one of them is Death by Galahad, then I see little need to go back and replay. Was in it for the goddess after all. Pity you can't get her by herself.

Celebrain

Sep 8, 2017
Either nobody has played the game, or I'm very stupid since I'm the only one with this question (I'm suspecting the latter), but Feol tells me to go back to the forest to find a coin pouch, but I can't find it. at the very beginning of the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
romancing the kingdom is the first, but people complain about mc being female and having to fuck the man, so he created a version with mc male, almost the same story, only with a different point of view

it's missing a lot of tags too, besides looking like it doesn't have a proper ending
I suggested to an admin that the following tags be added: anal sex, cheating, creampie, handjob, lesbian, masturbation, milf, multiple endings, oral sex, spanking, teasing, titfuck, and vaginal sex. If I've missed something, you can request it be added as well. Just go to the OP, use the Report option, choose "Other" as the reason, and then indicate in the description box what other tags should be included.

Reactions: fregonard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Either nobody has played the game, or I'm very stupid since I'm the only one with this question (I'm suspecting the latter), but Feol tells me to go back to the forest to find a coin pouch, but I can't find it. at the very beginning of the game.
It's not obvious. Basically, the game will have you speak with Feol about it, then you head to the lake looking for it. If you don't find it on the way, you'll head back to the inn in Camelot. If you still haven't found it, Feol will send you back out again to look for it. It will loop like this until you succeed. You'll be told when you've found it: "While walking, you almost trip over a soft, leather bag on the trail". A bag image will show up on the screen then; just click that to take the pouch. (Note: If you click anywhere else on the screen, you'll decide not to pick up the pouch.)

So that not too much in-game time goes by, I just save after telling Feol I've killed the guard-bandit. If I don't find the coin pouch after a couple of trips, I reload and try again. It's a random encounter, so perhaps luck has just not been on your side yet. :(

Last edited:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
MC / Polly
MC / Briley
MC / Polly / Goddess

Personally, I liked the ending with the Polly / Goddess threesome the best.
(updated to answer the last question in the thread).
Wait, really? Goddess appears only in single ending and she gets a secondary role? Is it confirmed? Because changelog kinda hits at each ending being a threesome scene and it surely would be silly for Goddess to appear just for this.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes