EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm all for music in a VN, but for god sakes, this million times overused themes that are literally in every second school life title or any other VN doesn't fit a medieval themed story at all. It would be better without any music rather than the ones it has now...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm all for music in a VN, but for god sakes, this million times overused themes that are literally in every second school life title or any other VN doesn't fit a medieval themed story at all. It would be better without any music rather than the ones it has now...
I agree. In cases like this, I just turn the music off completely (but leave other sounds on, in case other audio channels are used).

Reactions: EZ8lt

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I seem to have fallen out of love with this game.
It seemed fun at first, but now it seems like it is just going no where.

Thanks for putting the game together, but I am going to drop out of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't seem to progress with this update. I see the "memory" scene with Polly and Summer, but I can't seem to go to events I am supposed to. I'm supposed to continue training with Pepper, but I never have the option (in the castle or outside) to go train. I also go with Spring again for chicken killing, and she mentions I haven't been to the card game with her and Summer for a while. I say I'll go, but then when either Evening or Night comes, I don't have any option to see if they're playing cards. It's confusing, to say the least.

Oct 2, 2018
Could have called it "Wonder Rod" and I would still play it. hehe, cause pens are still mightier than the sword but the Dick makes both look flimsy. :3 Lets see where this game goes...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so small question...
I started a fresh save.. and after some killing some bandits and finally being allowed back into Camelot when you go to have a drink with the guard if you drink all the way and get drunk it ends very early saying more content in next version, yet if you just drink some then leave then you can play over a weeks worth of content back in the castle...
are there different paths to the game?

also some triggers seem to be noted with a delay.. like killing all the bandits and yet the queen is still mad at you for not killing them.. then a few days later without killing any new bandits you are praised for a job well done.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I can't seem to progress with this update. I see the "memory" scene with Polly and Summer, but I can't seem to go to events I am supposed to. I'm supposed to continue training with Pepper, but I never have the option (in the castle or outside) to go train. I also go with Spring again for chicken killing, and she mentions I haven't been to the card game with her and Summer for a while. I say I'll go, but then when either Evening or Night comes, I don't have any option to see if they're playing cards. It's confusing, to say the least.
the card game can happen only during the night.. same as the queens sexy time encounters..
not sure if my event order is the only one available but.. first game was to win 3 times matching 3 cards on like the first night you get to the castle?
then after a lot of progressing with all the girls and the invite to the nightly card game you need to win 3 games of matching 2 cards and you get summer to go to your room.
then after a few nights of winning (seems like after getting the achievements for winning 3 in a row in both the 3match and 2 card match games all following games you need to win just the first game and it says you won 3, not sure if bug or shortcut for the achievement) and having the 3sum with polly and spring you will get a 3sum with summer and spring after a card game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the card game can happen only during the night.. same as the queens sexy time encounters..
not sure if my event order is the only one available but.. first game was to win 3 times matching 3 cards on like the first night you get to the castle?
then after a lot of progressing with all the girls and the invite to the nightly card game you need to win 3 games of matching 2 cards and you get summer to go to your room.
then after a few nights of winning (seems like after getting the achievements for winning 3 in a row in both the 3match and 2 card match games all following games you need to win just the first game and it says you won 3, not sure if bug or shortcut for the achievement) and having the 3sum with polly and spring you will get a 3sum with summer and spring after a card game.
Thanks. I've actually found that to be true as well. The problem I'm having now is that there is not choice for anything like "See if Spring and Summer are playing cards now" or anything like that. There's currently no way I can see to even find their card game, let alone play it. (I did find it previously, play it as you've described, won, and had Summer in my room.)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks. I've actually found that to be true as well. The problem I'm having now is that there is not choice for anything like "See if Spring and Summer are playing cards now" or anything like that. There's currently no way I can see to even find their card game, let alone play it. (I did find it previously, play it as you've described, won, and had Summer in my room.)
Finding them at night seems rather random generated. I only had it twice as well throughout the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't eat anymore to heal me if i am lucky i get two days without dying but at the end i'm starving......
I don't know what would cause that, except possibly if you've pissed anyone off. You've checked every time on every day? If there's never any food, that is definitely strange. Can you go to Camelot? IDK if it works, but maybe getting something at the tavern / inn there can count as eating food.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
At night, you have to go into the main hall and you will see the option for the card game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At night, you have to go into the main hall and you will see the option for the card game.
Not in my game. Like I said, I've done it before. It's stopped showing up, even after specifically telling Spring earlier in the day that I would stop by it and participate that same night.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I don't know what would cause that, except possibly if you've pissed anyone off. You've checked every time on every day? If there's never any food, that is definitely strange. Can you go to Camelot? IDK if it works, but maybe getting something at the tavern / inn there can count as eating food.
Sadly no nothing counts as food even if i'm eating with the royal's twice a day btw.. i'm on day 16 or 500 don't know it they still ask me if i'm training/meet with pepper or whatever but she is on a trip home or something(done with her quest).

I started the first time 3 days ago if the dev read's it try to write your progress checking programm better almost all things/quest I 've done are still asked about frome every character...... and no, no edit's on save files or similar thing's just a clean game folder first started with the 0.30 version...

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
2 card match games all following games you need to win just the first game and it says you won 3, not sure if bug or shortcut for the achievement) and having the 3sum with polly and spring you will get a 3sum with summer and spring after a card game.
I can't seem to trigger the Summer+Spring threesome. Or any of the last 3 events detailed in the change log.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Bald guard is called Cuthhere - good one, almost missed that. :ROFLMAO:

I ask myself if he has a brother called Clozsheiv. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn, I just checked and the latest I can find — on her Patreon, website, or social media — is from February this year. I hope she's doing OK. With COVID and everything else, you never know. :(

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes