mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
If there's enough interest, I'm sure Jill would probably do another update to the game (the ".32 update" finished most, if not all, the issues with the .31 "final" update in December).

There was a supporter poll recently with Uma, Wendy, Lady Vivien (the goddess as she's known in both games) and I forget who else as options for Romancing the Kingdom. I'm not a fan of Uma or Wendy really so was hoping when I saw that there would be at least another scene or two with the goddess in RtK. From the .65 it seems like there will be a scene; tbd if it's the same as the Sword of Wonder scene OR something unique for RtK.

>trouble finding the bag
>trouble with cooking stuff

I had more trouble personally with My Cute Cousin trying to unlock the content and that was with a game guide from here lol. The bag tips above work for that, and for cooking, you just click the objects on the screen until you get them all, then click the text in the middle of the screen to continue (I think it says "Objects found" or something).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.31 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Nice game. got to Polly/Godess ending. Looking forward for more. Some kind of walkthrough/mod would be nice for rest NPCs ( if you can get them even)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone please help me how to get this scenes,I played nearly ten playthroughs with defferent choices but coudn't get these scenes.
pollyandjackridingnew027.png pollyandjackridingnew028.png strapondemo09.png strapondemo019.png strapondemo020b.png twinscene21.png twinscene24.png twinsinn013.png twinsinn024.png

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
No idea, there are so many scenes that I missed playing the game. Love replaying the game though. If I see them I'll let you know.

Reactions: Moffy

Kryzalin

Jul 5, 2020
Sword of Wonder [v0.31] Jill Gates

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 468 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed PC link is dead.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Android (official) is now available from the developer, by the way, on . ( I noticed there is an unofficial port in the thread starter, not sure if it's better or the same as the official one, as I don't use Android).

> No idea, there are so many scenes that I missed playing the game. Love replaying the game though.

That's an open topic on the recently launched discord for her games, if she should produce any updates, or changes, to the game (new scenes, animations, etc). One idea was removing the lesbian scenes that overlap with RtK, another idea was adding the Scene Replay feature that was just introduced to RtK, which then at least would show you an image gallery of all scenes, and enable you to replay them if you unlocked them.

I know Jill doesn't have a job, she's probably willing to do the work to produce a walkthrough or similar if there's enough interest.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Sounds like there's going to be (more?) content, and the game is getting converted into full HD (1920 by 1080) instead of the existing 1280 by 720.

And a free update. Cool.

Moffy the scene isn't available in Sword of Wonder (was there by mistake, I think) but that scene is included in Romancing the Kingdom (F95 link) which has even more animation than the original scene from the game since it's been updated.

Sword of Wonder Upgrades, and in Glorious Full HD
Happy Friday! First, a note about what I'm up to then a question, please read to the end & thanks in advance :)
(download links on my website for free, Android included) might have finished in December, 2020, but it's not as good as it could be; after taking a quick peek at the game & thinking through, "What is this thing missing?" I made a quick list. The HD 1920 by 1080 is done via an AI upscale software, like the attached image, there are many which actually look *better* than the original, 1280 by 720 resolution. Unfortunately, a small percentage are not as good as the original, and with well over 2,500 images, I'm not interested in rebuilding a game I started in 2017 from scratch (as that would take as much time as making a brand new game, which is my plan after Romancing the Kingdom is finished in a few months.)
But the game isn't as awesome as it could be, even without the HD upgrade. I'm adding a Scene Replay, similar to Romancing the Kingdom, and the existing image gallery feature will be going away (the Scene Gallery with the replay is far more interesting). Also, I'm adding more animation speeds, altering some where the speed is too slow, and swapping in at least 5 new animations with Spring that weren't included in the previous version (rendered only recently, a few examples are shared in ).
There's a bit of needless complexity in the game which I'm removing as well to simplify the intro a little, fix spelling & grammar, and make things easier to either get all the content, or at least figure out what else is there so you know how to get what's missing (this has been a common theme echoed by a few people).
What I'd really love help with (thank you for reading)!
I'm obviously trying to grow my audience here, and if you enjoyed Sword of Wonder before, chime in with what could be improved. If you haven't tried it yet, wait less than a week, and you can get the new version I'm working on *FREE* :) Just support my existing game, , or check out my next game after that, share / say good things about me, etc.
If the upscale / HD version of SoW is appreciated, I'd be inclined to do the same with RtK. The trade off, as described above, is the whole issue with some renders not being as quality as most when upscaled.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020

Mmmm.... It says version is.... 0.43.... WTF? 0_0

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so confused.. we had a "completed" version 0.31 earlier.. now we have an improved "complete" version 0.43?
did dev ask the site to slap the complete tag just to avoid the abandon/on hold tags and is actually still working on this?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes