nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is there no way to avoid the scat/pee tag D: like to know before i download this please else im a pass on this

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
is there no way to avoid the scat/pee tag D: like to know before i download this please else im a pass on this
You can avoid all sex for the virgin ending. Reward: nothing but a meh epilogue. Nothing for my efforts of keeping the protagonist's purity.
You can avoid scat and watersports in the true ending by having sex with Luis, your childhood friend.
However, my recollection of every other scene is hazy. I can't recall how frequent scat/watersports are.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just noticed this game was already released in 2014 lol. Anyway this game is really underappreciated. Sadly pregnancy only works with humans, even if it has non-human scenes. But still much better than most games today of this genre.

Reactions: Anon_357

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Same developer: (2019)
Same concept: royalty (princess) and childhood friend set out to save the world. Sexy times and a bit of NTR happen along the way.
Game is getting the Kagura Games localization: (future)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Same developer: (2019)
Same concept: royalty (princess) and childhood friend set out to save the world. Sexy times and a bit of NTR happen along the way.
Game is getting the Kagura Games localization: (future)

yeah, but it's been a year already.. they are doing like they did with colette.. taking their sweet time.. seems like it only happens with the good games we are really waiting for :/

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I really like the translation on this one, it is full of actual adult language, and pretty well done. The use of nasty talk is better than most translations I have encountered in these RPG maker games.

The images for it are just pretty darn good, and for and older game by the date release I think it is well worth playing.

There are a few place during prostitution that the translations missed, very few, but I did see a couple of instances that were still Japanese.

Story is troublesome to follow, but still it hits all the Erotic content with and A effort for sure. I like it.

Jul 19, 2018
That was the longest, most unnecessary closing sequence I have ever had the displeasure of suffering through. Not only could I not figure out how to skip it, but it was almost 20 minutes long of me mashing x and z to skip the dialogue. Holy shit this should go down in the game design books of how NOT to end a game.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Been some time sense i played this one, but I remember a crystal in the witch home ( the house you get to after making it through the first forest I think), it was some what testy figuring out how to use it to swap your character's, but that was where you did it.

May have to do some trial and error there, I know I did.
Don't know where the witch home is can u help me plz

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
For true end only sleep with luis through the entire game. Also make sure to get 10 coins and find saints tomb(its the locked door where you first let loose Loft).
Here is my save with all scenes unlocked after finishing true end if someone wants.
MEGA
Do you get the key for her tomb later in game?

Reactions: Anon_357
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes