GetKosiorekt

Dec 26, 2018
I've seen that one of the endings is a pure/virgin route, but how is it possible when there is a seemingly forced, impossible to avoid scene with the four thugs at the start of the game. Is there any way to win this fight by just non-stop grinding at the lower floors of the tower or just any way to avoid this fight? I'm pretty curious, because I'm kind-of interested in a pure run and I just don't want to see that rape scene again. Just no.

Reactions: Anon_357

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
I've seen that one of the endings is a pure/virgin route, but how is it possible when there is a seemingly forced, impossible to avoid scene with the four thugs at the start of the game. Is there any way to win this fight by just non-stop grinding at the lower floors of the tower or just any way to avoid this fight? I'm pretty curious, because I'm kind-of interested in a pure run and I just don't want to see that rape scene again. Just no.
In my run i spent some time leveling up and it was one shot with 1 attack and combo.

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Is there a way to get lewd points without getting raped?
Yes, theres red plants on each location, they should add 7,5 or 3 lewd points but after reaching lv 10 and drinking aphrodisiac you lvl this up pretty quickly like having sex with the same character/enemy 2x with and without aphrodisiac gives you lewd points.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I'm blocked. How do I pull the lever to unlock the passage in the devil's tower Kilburn? Looking at the walkthrough several pages ago it says to go to the right and fall in the hole in the middle, but it's walled, there's no entrance to reach the hole... (it's my last priest btw)

Ok, after 1 hour I found it. Damn it was under my nose, how could I have missed it.... -_-'

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
can someone help please, i'm stuck on what to do after meeting the mayor of the town on the other side of the mountain near the start of the game that you goes to after reporting about unleashing Loft, Also would someone please write/post a walkthrough for this game?

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
The legsweep attack can stunlock them while your companion whittles them down. You also have a TP-based heal, you can pick up heal books from the magic vendor for both you and your companion, and herbs help alot too. Stock a pair of pegasus feathers just in case someone gets dropped to 0 and you're gold.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Who have cheat filie for this game in english, for cheat level, money and other things for sher with me?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
use Cheat engine with A x 2 + 1 string. A=the value of something you wanted to edit.
you have a file? I don't have cheat hunit for this. You can share the file with all chates with me, it will help me a lot.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
you have a file? I don't have cheat hunit for this. You can share the file with all chates with me, it will help me a lot.
Not gonna work, cause the values change their address with each restart. Pointers don't work either, cause of the way the RPG-Maker engine works. AOB scans... maybe? Never got along with those.

Anyway, there's actually a custom type for cheat engine. It's from DarkByte themselves (I think).

To add it you need to select the game process, right click "Value Type" and then click on "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler)". Now mark everything in the new window, replace it with the code below and press ok. Now you can search for hp, mp, gold, exp, item amount, etc. (but no tp) without the whole Nx2+1 part.

Now you can easily search for values by yourself, without having to search for Cheat Tables. You don't even have to re-add the custom type when you're playing another RPG-Maker game, just pick it from the type list, since CE saves it for later aswell.

It works for VX and VX Ace atleast, XP aswell if it "already" uses... "The Rule" (the old ones didn't). For MV I would suggest using the MV Cheat Menu, since while there's a CE custom value... it's a bit of a pain to use and takes forever.

Code:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(PreferedAlignment, 4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'RPG-Maker XP/VX/VX Ace',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

PreferedAlignment:
dd 1

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,1 //shift right by 1 bit (divide by 2)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,1 //only save the first bit

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,1 //shift left by 1 bit (multiply by 2)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
How do you at more scenes with the cuck's friend? Other than the first inn scene and forest sceen, there doesn't seem to be any more.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
How do you at more scenes with the cuck's friend? Other than the first inn scene and forest sceen, there doesn't seem to be any more.
Unfortunately that's the only scenes of just Lain and Cistina, other scenes with Lain are in group sex, like the scene with his other buddies (arguable if he was participating) where you're in the plot where Cistina has to have sex to birth the saint or the scene where Luis and Lain fucks Cistina and her daughter.

I really wish there were more Lain and Cistina ONLY scenes. The first inn scene or the bed scene where he invites Cistina to his room to have sex but if Cistina refuse (the choice "Refuse today", implying it could be tried again), there's no way to do it again, or even if Cistina agrees, there's also no way to repeat the sex in the bed scene again, like how you can repeat it in the forest scene with different variations dialogue (virgin, non-virgin, 2nd time+ sex, lewd).

If there's only a kind soul who could make my wish come true :cry:

Reactions: playerdude

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
How do I find the priests? Currently just disbanded the party and what should I do? I think I dont have any new places to explore tho

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes