Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
well i have to figure it out myself i havent played this in a long time like 3 years ago LOL and i dont remember it because i played too many games like this hard to remember you know bunch of other RPGS like treasure hunter mai etc :ROFLMAO:

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
well i have to figure it out myself i havent played this in a long time like 3 years ago LOL and i dont remember it because i played too many games like this hard to remember you know bunch of other RPGS like treasure hunter mai etc :ROFLMAO:
oh i thought you just beat it. sry

Jun 21, 2017
How good is the translation?
Emiliana: Holy Lady's Demonic Covenent which I really wanted to play was pretty much machine translated tier, which stopped me from getting into it. I not looking forward to the same experience.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Just finished it as a virgin. Is there a way to unlock the gallery without playing through the whole things as a whore?
Also does anyone know if there's a newgame plus ending. I mean with how Live ended up it just came across as something that could have been prevented.

Reactions: Anon_357

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
The scat tag kinda turns me off from the game. I don't like watersports, either, but i can handle it. But scat...

Is it a big thing in this game, or is it only one or two scenes?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes