Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to go past the maze part? With the 2 door/portals that throw you back to start.

total

Jun 17, 2017
There's a red switch somewhere off to the far right, after you jump down a hole, on the wall. It doesn't stand out at all... You need to flick that first. There's only one way out of that room, a teleport. Use it to get back to the entrance.

Then, at the far top, there's another hole to jump into with a teleport in the top corner and an exit at the bottom. Ignore the teleport and go through the exit. Take a succession of stairs going up and eventually you will find the demon portal thing. If you didn't flick the switch there will be a physical barrier you can't cross.

Reactions: netherscar

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
is this like some other hgames where you have to be raped to be able to get other h scenes? like can i beat the first bandits or do i need to get gang raped by them?

Reactions: Anon_357

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
My game has a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error while engaged in the sex scenes. I need help fixing this. I am currently set to Japanese, so that not the problem. I also download the and applied the fix at the beginning of the thread. Please help.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The standing pose in fighting and outside of it does not update ripped clothes. Anybody knows how to fix it? The ripped clothes show only in menu.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
My game has a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error while engaged in the sex scenes. I need help fixing this. I am currently set to Japanese, so that not the problem. I also download the and applied the fix at the beginning of the thread. Please help.
EDIT: Okey, I figure out what was causing the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error. A few of the SE audio files were corrupted, rendering the unusable. So when the game encountered them it resulted is a playback error and terminated it self. Having bought the game legally after first encountering this, because I thought it would help. I took the SE fails from the DLsite version, and packed them together in zip you can find attached below. If anyone else encounters this runtime library problem, here's hoping replacing the SE audio in the op's version with these will help you out.

houhou117

Jan 11, 2019
i just can find 3 demon priest.. in the tower killbahn, fairy forest, and mysterious castle.. so wheres the other 1, does anyone know the location?
and how to get there?

gunerpoin

Feb 22, 2018
i just can find 3 demon priest.. in the tower killbahn, fairy forest, and mysterious castle.. so wheres the other 1, does anyone know the location?
and how to get there?
Talk to brave hero in wore city or something . he will tell you that he will go to khrupp city in tomorrow.
just go to khrupp city (i don't know name correctly) you will find hero talk to him. sorry for my bad english

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to get the orc sword? I've been several times, alone, in double and in trio and the only thing that happens is the fuck with him and then returns to the city with nothing ... any tips? Thank you.

Houtarou3313

Mar 24, 2019
Please, how to get the orc sword? I've been several times, alone, in double and in trio and the only thing that happens is the fuck with him and then returns to the city with nothing ... any tips? Thank you.
if im not wrong, u must go to the village and take the quest to defeat bandit in bandit tower, then the leader of the villange in bar will give u holy water or samething like that to pull the sword...

Reactions: Ruodger

ramdanganronpa

Dec 26, 2017
can anyone tell me where i found first mayor city...?. in first city

Im newbie in this game.. i love treasure hunter mai too..

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes