Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
oh boy, somehow i forgot where i save this game and took like 3 H searching the name on DLsite and here and god, finally found it again in my pc somehow.

good game, 10/10
Look's like a good game but I can't progress through it or access the gallery... It freezes on me.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
The Rewatch scenes, why Gyu didn't include the prostitution scene? There's only one prostitution CG but there are different dialogues for every different man she prostitutes to

axlddyed

Apr 23, 2018
How do I find the Saint's Descendant? It says the mayor of the town will know more, but I have talked to every npc I can find and I see haven't found the mayor

May 8, 2018
How do I find the Saint's Descendant? It says the mayor of the town will know more, but I have talked to every npc I can find and I see haven't found the mayor
he's in one of the houses in Lantak. the village that appear when you cross the mountain

anyone know how to have sex with Live... after the misson for the saint's key, it says that it's possible but I can't find a way to get the mom out or go at night. It's not in the scene room either, so did the maker tease us or is there a hidden way to do it

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have a link to a finished lewd run? I only have the 100% true ending and after doing that just can't bring myself to do a lewd run.

Reactions: kari

kari

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get this costume?
iirc, you have to cleare the game as virgin, don't accept to stay with childhood friend-kun. then go away as a wandering swordswoman.
The last part is quite vague because I did that in jp version and haven't played the translated yet.
you'll receive the notification that you acquired that dress when she comes back after fighting all the monsters in the world.
in the new game+ that should be avalable at the start.

Last edited:

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
iirc, you have to cleare the game as virgin, don't accept to stay with childhood friend-kun. then go away as a wandering swordswoman.
The last part is quite vague because I did that in jp version and haven't played the translated yet.
you'll receive the notification that you acquired that dress when she comes back after fighting all the monsters in the world.
in the new game+ that should be avalable at the start.
I see, I defeated Loft once without giving birth or having sex. But I didn't get any notifs about her fighting monsters in the world or about that costume, weird

kari

Jul 6, 2017
I see, I defeated Loft once without giving birth or having sex. But I didn't get any notifs about her fighting monsters in the world or about that costume, weird
after the battle, childhood friend-kun will ask if you want to stay with him or marry him or something. erabe will appear. If you deny that, she will set out to the world.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
after the battle, childhood friend-kun will ask if you want to stay with him or marry him or something. erabe will appear. If you deny that, she will set out to the world.
Yeah I did that, but I didn't get any notifs. Maybe they didn't say and just put it in your inventory

Reactions: kari
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes