Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have a working walkthrough?
There's a few somewhat confusing parts and not being able to achieve the true ending is somewhat annoying among other things.

does anyone have a save with all scenes, the 1 posted in a previous post only has a few of them done
Here hopefully
#!hvIh2bzT!A_4fF5XYgf2winISo7Ux-B1na5fqwkt4xHBcoWuNK3Q
#!wi5UTQYK!ENO1HLnkGVkZoMsffmXsiDo8cZQ4dtuByhcKukrD-_c

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry being under 3 posts makes me unable to post links, should've added so.
It's a mega link, remove the spaces nz/#!hvIh2bzT!A_4fF5XYgf2winISo7Ux-B1na5fqwkt4xHBcoWuNK3Q

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
I think the Mega Link is dead. It is stuck on Initializing the download. Can someone relink it? Sorry for the comment. The link is not dead. I found the issue I was having.

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
What is bussiness with Our lady?? so she needs to be that title to gave birth to saint or how to sleep with luis anyways??
Oh i figured it out

Last edited:

josepheiter

Oct 18, 2017
Please help, i always got crash during first rape scene - the scene when you have 1st NTR after releasing the demon king. I also tested by being raped by the orges to take the sword, but its always crash during animation..

Noted: test with my other laptop, win 10, its work ... but my laptop with win 8.1 is still crash when its come to some specific scene.
Mine crashed in the scene where lain raped cistina in the forest for the first time ,fuck.Not the sex scene in the inn though

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Are there any more (aside from Treasure Hunter Mai) NTR tagged RPG made by this doujin circle? I love the NTR RPG made by this circle
the only problem I have with this is you don't see your party member only on cutscenes and the way you explore the world map unlike in THM, I could understand if THM is newer though

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Here's a much more smoother version of the game Plus it should fix the problem Of Luis not being in your party and There's a dog that can teleport you to the final boss I don't know If it's new or update but atleast the uploader should try to update it

I see the problem where you can't see your party members sprite (except for cutscenes) is a bug? Please reupload/make it available even if I am signed in it says I can't access it 403 error

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
I already used a save editor to try to unlock the rest of cgs but it can't or even try to unlock "you have to view true ending" requirement to unlock all cg and scenes

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
This is unbelievable...

I get all the way to the final fight, well past the fight in the Dimentional Distortions...

And Now I can't remember how to get BACK to Magma Caves.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Since I dont see it on this thread curiosity has gotten the better of me, did anyone else notice that Luis is apparently a crossdresser? He can apparently wear and benefit from Cistina's clothing.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Since I dont see it on this thread curiosity has gotten the better of me, did anyone else notice that Luis is apparently a crossdresser? He can apparently wear and benefit from Cistina's clothing.
Hey hi dude Can you share your audio and data file of this game to me? I am missing the Audio/BGM/Airship please?

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
The game crashes when I reach a certain part of the game or If I try and access the collection room. Anyone got a full save of the game that is not saved in the recollection room?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
oh boy, somehow i forgot where i save this game and took like 3 H searching the name on DLsite and here and god, finally found it again in my pc somehow.

good game, 10/10

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes