simonne76

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to recruit lachesis, the daughter after she is born ? Because there is scene when you lost with her in a battle

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know how many times she has to fuck with the orc to get the sword? And also I can not enter the den of thieves, there are 3 guys in the front that do not let pass ... any tips? Thank you.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Is true ending the only way to get Cistina pregnant I got her a 500 guy 300 creampies ?

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Is true ending the only way to get Cistina pregnant I got her a 500 guy 300 creampies ?
I've played the game myself from what I understand you cant get pregnant before the games allows you. In other words carry on with the story and you will know when you can.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Well if you have played though the story then when you reach the point after ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay bc the jist is i wanna get cistina preggers without using the recollection room so i have her do all the sex scenes thinking that will lead to pregnancy like past games but doesn't seem to be the case here :p

Maria78

Dec 8, 2018
Hello, i need help to get pregnant in this game Sword Princess Cistina, i fuck all men and beasts but nothing arrives....why ??

thx for ur answer.
Maria78

Reactions: Sword26
May 8, 2018
you need to progress the game till after the hero got knocked out by Loft afterward you can get pregnant by fucking then check at the pregnancy hospital. you need to go there after you get a creampie status to see if you are pregnant or not, it doesn't just happen when you fuck a lot.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone have a full save without being in the recollection room? I can't progress through the game, and the recollection room crashes my game.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
you need to progress the game till after the hero got knocked out by Loft afterward you can get pregnant by fucking then check at the pregnancy hospital. you need to go there after you get a creampie status to see if you are pregnant or not, it doesn't just happen when you fuck a lot.
first thank you for a direct clear and concise answer all i ever wanted second i asked and some guy replied with something to this effect but i wasn't getting pregnant even after plus i realized after days of playing that just getting dicked wasn't enough but then how do you get dicked by loft when he's the last boss since it's either kill him or lose and get gangbanged with your hero kid by like every evil monster ?

May 8, 2018
first thank you for a direct clear and concise answer all i ever wanted second i asked and some guy replied with something to this effect but i wasn't getting pregnant even after plus i realized after days of playing that just getting dicked wasn't enough but then how do you get dicked by loft when he's the last boss since it's either kill him or lose and get gangbanged with your hero kid by like every evil monster ?
I don't think you can get dicked by loft. i got all the scene unlocked and it doesn't seem to be in the Cg room.
Also i have no idea how to do the hero, his kid said i can at night but i don't know how to get to night time. This scene also isn't in the Cg room

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
still having trouble i got to loft lost the fight and then left so like do i have to go defeated then leave or....

May 8, 2018
still having trouble i got to loft lost the fight and then left so like do i have to go defeated then leave or....
when the hero lost the loft fight, they will talk on how he broke his neck and is paralyzed. then go to the saint house, he will tell you to fuck around to get pregnant, then you will have sex with the lover. After that you can follow what i said above

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
when the hero lost the loft fight, they will talk on how he broke his neck and is paralyzed. then go to the saint house, he will tell you to fuck around to get pregnant, then you will have sex with the lover. After that you can follow what i said above
ah i see ty

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
got it to work but can i get pregnant again without already being pregnant ?

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
WHERE THE FUCK IS MAYOR EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT GETTING HER PREG MEANWHILE I CANT FUCKING FIND MAYOR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i am going crazy

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes