locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its the door that is bugged door to the brothel room where you have sex.
there are 3rooms next to each other in the main brothel Building the compleet right roomaka first room is for us whe come in from the right side
that door is bugged after you have done a sertain scene's maybe even some double.
after a while the door is buggy

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I recall 100%ing the game a while ago and never ran into that.
Well this is a Doujin Circle gyu game, so its bound to have some bugs.
It had way more bugs before until me and some guys decided to "quality" check it.
I will check if its really a bug though.Kinda doubt it since its a door after all not an actual game script.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
It would have been good if you had posted a screenshot of the bugged place.Or a save file right before said scene.
Edit: I check the "Brothel" map and i don't see anything wrong.So unless you show me exactly that supposed bug I cant do anything.
Edit2: I repeated the Hscenes there at least 4 times each and the door never bugged for me.

Reactions: Rastafoo

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell its first door on the left that has bin bugging me out since have bin playing it oddly enough even whit a new game i came on that bug lets see iff i can find that bug again as save game like you i have VX ace on my comp i did checkthe script but i couldnt find a problem however i still whasnt able to pas the door somehow even though i have bin trough it 3 or 4 times whit that save

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its seemed the F95zone fixxed version is working as it should be odd
i still had the savewhit that door being buggy as hell.
but the fixxed from here which i have seemed to have sovled that bug brothel bug

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
before im downloading, i'm not fan of netorare. it is really netorare ? becouse from the picture and description not say so.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
It is indeed.This dev really likes that tag.
You can ofc play the game while avoiding most of the netorare content.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I've been meaning to ask for a while now but is it even possible to have sex with the hero dude after you do the quest for his son? The son tells you that you should come at night if you want to fuck him but I don't think there's a day and night cycle even in this game. Also a CG of it doesn't even exist in the room with all the scenes so I'm assuming it's not possible?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Circle Gyu! games are mostly NTR in content, but offer a virgin/pure/faithful route on the side.
So if you're here for sex, the vast majority in the game is harrassment/rape/NTR/fuck-anyone-but-the-relationship-guy and only at the end there's maybe one straight scene, or two at most.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes