Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
That's because I noted that to myself So If I accidentally deleted mine I can checked it at F95zone and get it I wroted that to my own self because I'm forgetful

randa

May 7, 2017
How do I sleep with Luis? I killed 2 Demon Priest, got 9 Saint Coin.
Lewd Lv is 10 now. I rjected everything to get the true end. Is it only at the end of the game MC will sleep with him?
Thanks

DingleMcBerry

Sep 20, 2017
How do I sleep with Luis? I killed 2 Demon Priest, got 9 Saint Coin.
Lewd Lv is 10 now. I rjected everything to get the true end. Is it only at the end of the game MC will sleep with him?
Thanks
Advance further in the story and the option will come up.

thienma291292

Nov 1, 2017
Please help, i always got crash during first rape scene - the scene when you have 1st NTR after releasing the demon king. I also tested by being raped by the orges to take the sword, but its always crash during animation..

Noted: test with my other laptop, win 10, its work ... but my laptop with win 8.1 is still crash when its come to some specific scene.

Last edited:

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
First playthrough on this game, some questions:
-I have to do something before attack the priests or can I go in the locations without problem? I have talked with the descendent one time.
-The Saint Coins are easy to find? Why I have to collect them?
I'm trying to do the True Ending first. Or it's better to do the other ending before that?

Edit: I defeated the 2nd and the 3rd. And I finally unlocked the location of the 1st.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Played the game for a bit, not a fan of just how useless anyone but the MC is. I find my only other party member gets dropped real quick. Luis is so god damn useless I ended up actually renaming him to Steve, which is basically an in-joke my friends have where Steve just so happens to be the most useless and/or most annoying thing in the game. I typically don't care for NTR, but sweet cunt muffins, fuck this guy. He's useless, he's a bitch, he doesn't help me fight at all, so you know what? Screw it. Momma gonna get some real dick. Gonna screw the world.

That is if I could actually advance far enough to not get wiped out in two seconds because the only other guy is so weak.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
So my lewd level is 20. Question is can it go higher or will it stay at 20? Lewd degree is at 298 but hasn't gone up since that fight with those two monsters that Loft's friend summons before Live faces off against Loft.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Pretty sure the game straight up tells you the level will never surpass 20. That's basically your limit, you're a full blown whore at that point. I myself have not reached that level, but I'm interested in how she behaves.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Are there any other Doujin Circle Gyu games available in English aside from this and Treasure Hunter Mai?

Reactions: Seeweed

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
Hi all,

I accidently skipped the text part where I was informed that i can play mini game? of Assassin Sara. Does anyone know how to access to that game (of Assassin Sara) into this game?

Also I met "Milnawage Albana" in dungeon (the first one) and she said the same - I should play that game in order to get powerful weapon for Cristina. How do I get into Assassin sara game into this game to get that weapon?

Thanks for answer!

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Its been awhile since I played but I do remember that message. I'm pretty sure it was advertising their other game Assassin Sara, not indicating there was a mini-game within Sword Princess. As far as I know Assassin Sara is on dlsite but it is not available in English.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
does anyone have a save with all scenes, the 1 posted in a previous post only has a few of them done

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes