brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey is this like dark elf? Can you get a true love ending no ntr?
Like someone said in the previous pages, I believe yes. You can finish the game with the one you love and even have a baby with him.
So you can't lose any battles and you mustn't see any events that can lead to a H-scene (and possibily a pregnancy that can ruin your "true" ending), but of course someone else can tell you more since most of them, here, already finished the game xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Like someone said in the previous pages, I believe yes. You can finish the game with the one you love and even have a baby with him.
So you can't lose any battles and you mustn't see any events that can lead to a H-scene (and possibily a pregnancy that can ruin your "true" ending), but of course someone else can tell you more since most of them, here, already finished the game XD
So what are the requirements for the True ending?

- Don't lose to any boss
- Don't trigger any H-scene

Anything else? And what a coincidence found this one on my daily browsing site xD posthentai.com/sword-princess-cistina-the-chosen-saint-eng.html

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
So you can't lose any battles and you mustn't see any events that can lead to a H-scene (and possibily a pregnancy that can ruin your "true" ending), but of course someone else can tell you more since most of them, here, already finished the game XD
You have to give birth true saint with MC's lover (Luis) in order to get true ending.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Not quite fully translated... the after prostitution responses are not.
And as to the ntr bullshit - the game was designed to have the girl out fucking anyone and everyone.
Not judging, but I truly don't understand the abhorrence towards having the girl(s) embrace their slutty desires, in this game or any other. They were made to go out and fuck.

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Not quite fully translated... the after prostitution responses are not.
And as to the ntr bullshit - the game was designed to have the girl out fucking anyone and everyone.
Not judging, but I truly don't understand the abhorrence towards having the girl(s) embrace their slutty desires, in this game or any other. They were made to go out and fuck.
What are you talking about? You can finish this game with virgin title. Unless you want MC become slut, then fck all as other 18+ game.

D

Deleted member 110044

Hey.... Can you all give me hint how to go to krupps village

DingleMcBerry

Sep 20, 2017
Does Luis ever fight if he joins your party? I chose him to join my party at the inn, but I can only use Cistina during battle. When I choose Lain (without dropping Luis), Lain appears in battles along with Cistina. Is this a glitch or is there an option to arrange the party?

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Does Luis ever fight if he joins your party? I chose him to join my party at the inn, but I can only use Cistina during battle. When I choose Lain (without dropping Luis), Lain appears in battles along with Cistina. Is this a glitch or is there an option to arrange the party?
Require new game+ (not sure if it must true end)

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
If I recall, the top right image is the fairy forest. It is in the same general location. From the town with the bandits, you should go south east rather than south west.
Nope, he has to go to Capital, go to 2nd floor of caster. Some trash talk, return to hero house, after that go to village that you get quest clear bandit, talk with hero and 4th dungeon will open.

Giangi

Nov 10, 2017
Nope, he has to go to Capital, go to 2nd floor of caster. Some trash talk, return to hero house, after that go to village that you get quest clear bandit, talk with hero and 4th dungeon will open.
ooohhh, yes you're right! I found the hero in that village and (after a little chat) a new area has been unlocked.

Thank you :biggrin:

morty17

May 11, 2017
ooohhh, yes you're right! I found the hero in that village and (after a little chat) a new area has been unlocked.

Thank you :biggrin:
Did you by any chance managed to get to the island where the demon in human form is?

I've closed all 4 portals, and the hero showed me where the island is, but i can't find a way to get there.. :oops:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hii guys any idea how to make the game faster? I mean the game is buggy last time I played it on Japanese Cistina isn't slow when walking around also the game surrounding too.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Here's a much more smoother version of the game Plus it should fix the problem Of Luis not being in your party and There's a dog that can teleport you to the final boss I don't know If it's new or update but atleast the uploader should try to update it

Reactions: wowlol

Fed

May 14, 2017
Here's a much more smoother version of the game Plus it should fix the problem Of Luis not being in your party and There's a dog that can teleport you to the final boss I don't know If it's new or update but atleast the uploader should try to update it

I can't access the link, it just asks me to sign in.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes