Megachrist

Apr 24, 2017
Holy shit. This game got translated too? I feel like in this past month we've had lots of good translations, I'm almost not able to keep up with all the games being released.

Anyway god bless whoever translated this. Guess I'm not sleeping early tonight :heartcoveredeyes:
"almost", eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Korrupt and ponyguy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know what the last stat on the character screen in the bottom right is? It's a very low single digit number.

lordloxi

Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting the error "Unable to ind Gothic VL font". Any remedies?

UPDATE: Nvm, fixed.

Last edited:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Interesting Game but i get an strange error every time i get to an scene which minimizes the window and opens up and second window called "ActiveMovie Window" which has only a strange pattern in it. does anyone have an idea what causes this ? :coldsweat:
Happens to me to right at the start i talk to the guard at your doors that groups you an it pops up during the group scenes with an unmoving picture in the top left? think its meant to move?
I seen some people on on net say its something about incorrect splitters ? any one know a fix? lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also noticed there is a Movie folder with nothing in it?? o.o... lol

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The problem with the Activemovie Window Popups can be fixed by installing K-Lite Codec Pack for example.

I never figured out what that movie folder was doing there either, but i decided not to delete it anyway, just case.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
The problem with the Activemovie Window Popups can be fixed by installing K-Lite Codec Pack for example.

I never figured out what that movie folder was doing there either, but i decided not to delete it anyway, just case.
Legend!!! lol thank you worked lol

Reactions: ponyguy

RedRob

May 10, 2017
The NTR in this game isn't like the one from that treasure hunter game, is it? Because nobody liked the guy who was getting NTRed.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
NTR will always sell, it is one of the greatest human inventions, just like cheese and stockings :)

I hope the gameplay is similar to Dark Elf Historia.
This is all the same universe as treasure hunter mai and The Great Sword of Catastro I believe it is Treasure Hunter Mai that links them all together actually no it IS the one considering the final boss area has help from Cistina and shit.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The NTR in this game isn't like the one from that treasure hunter game, is it? Because nobody liked the guy who was getting NTRed.
You got 2 guys in your party. However 1 can't even fight...

The one that can't fight = Fiance, generally a pussy / nice guy.
The one who can fight = a bad boy from the ghetto, pervy but not evil.

There comes a point when you are at a hotel, and the fiance goes to bed then you do all seperate beds... He comes in and does the whole mess with you in your sleep thing. You can pretend to be asleep, or get mad and kick him out... After pretend to sleep can fuck him or not. Branches out a few ways.

Reactions: member and ponyguy

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Am I missing a way to easily grind in the first dungeon? By the time I get to the first boss everyone's already on their last legs and it seems like I'd need to be several levels higher to outdamage that goddam heal spam.

Reactions: ponyguy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Am I missing a way to easily grind in the first dungeon? By the time I get to the first boss everyone's already on their last legs and it seems like I'd need to be several levels higher to outdamage that goddam heal spam.
The game scales enemy level every 5 character levels (up to 50). Every level up you are healed. On boss battles you have a raised chance to 'learn' special moves that basically act like free attacks but still take up mp. The upside of grinding mobs is that they have a chance to drop items like armor, weapons or accessories.

The optimal time to start a boss battle is level #4 or #9.

Some armor has unlisted effects. For example the Blazer armor has a 5% mp regen.

Reactions: Sm3agol and ponyguy
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes