CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
You got 2 guys in your party. However 1 can't even fight...

The one that can't fight = Fiance, generally a pussy / nice guy.
The one who can fight = a bad boy from the ghetto, pervy but not evil.
At least he's not completely useless like the one in Treasure Hunter Mai. You can still give him spells like healing, to heal your party after battle. AND at the fight vs Demon King he actually joins your party and become a full member (so New Game Plus he's a member from the start)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Another NTR game lol wow. Dunno who is more obsessed, japan or the translators since that's all they seem to translate these days.
1)Food
2)Money
3)Power
4)Sex
5)NTR

The 5 most important things that humans desire, at least per my own observation after being in a lot of adult forums.

At least he's not completely useless like the one in Treasure Hunter Mai. You can still give him spells like healing, to heal your party after battle. AND at the fight vs Demon King he actually joins your party and become a full member (so New Game Plus he's a member from the start)
Oh so I can give him skills ? Phew... a lot of games make the second/third party member temporary.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well I am stuck.

Fairy Forest and Haunted Mansion cant cut the barrier and passing it by force weakens me... I am lvl 43 :(

I did the other 2 so.. I am stuck :(

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Well I am stuck.

Fairy Forest and Haunted Mansion cant cut the barrier and passing it by force weakens me... I am lvl 43 :(

I did the other 2 so.. I am stuck :(
You gotta get the Holy Sword to cut the barries. Get the Holy Water from the quest that you save the girls in the Bandit Hideout. Then aquire the quest for the Holy Sword at the pub in one of the first main cities (guy will have an exclamation above his head).
Then head to the Orc Cave and grab the holy sword (at the end of the cave) and return to the quest giver.

Reactions: ponyguy

xort

Jun 1, 2017
anyone knows how to edit saves? i dont wanna grind for stats
Use cheat engine, RPG maker games use a hidden value so if you want 500 it's actually 500*2+1
You can type that all in into the value search, then change the value by for example getting EXP then type in the new search and boom you have your value. Very easy to do.

Anyway some armor extra stats:
Knight has a 5% counter attack
Nun's 10% health, regen 5% magic regen
Sailor Suit 10% counter attack
Kimono 10% magic reflect
Frilly 10% TP, 5% magic regen
Pajamas 10% magic reflect, 5% magic regen
Blazer 5% magic regen
School Swim 10% magic regen
String red 10% counter attack

Mananan 1 extra attack
Parthia gives 2 extra attacks
Arthur 3 extra attacks
Masquerade 5 extra attacks

Last edited:
Reactions: STNGRAY and CamiKaa

croPath

May 10, 2017
but like how do i raise my lewd level with cheat engine
you don't even need to try to do that, just look for red stationary plants and "use " them to increase the level then whenever you are high enough go to an event to get a major boost and you will slowly raise it fast only took me like 40 mins to get max it not that it does much aside from enabling prostitution and some activities.

Reactions: ponyguy

croPath

May 10, 2017
ok so game killing bug you can get stuck in the aroused state and sanity pills/rest does not remove it so i can't fight certain bosses, don't know the trigger for it but save often thats the only thing that saved me(pun intended)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
You gotta get the Holy Sword to cut the barries. Get the Holy Water from the quest that you save the girls in the Bandit Hideout. Then aquire the quest for the Holy Sword at the pub in one of the first main cities (guy will have an exclamation above his head).
Then head to the Orc Cave and grab the holy sword (at the end of the cave) and return to the quest giver.
Yeah, thing is I already did all of that, The problem is that I cant cut the barrier in the fairy forest and the haunted mansion for some reason.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes