Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed: 4.2GB
After Extraction: 9.1GB

1. Extract and Play

| | |

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
hotdang this game is pretty much alive it seems. I wish playing it wasn't so clunky. The very core gamplay and performance feels so underpolished, otherwise it has potential

srtkanda

Sep 1, 2019
Can someone share some save? I want to unlock all the gallery on the latest version. TIA

undead_undead

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not able to save as well. I ran the .exe as admin.
So far I enjoy this game. It is a simple hack and slash game with a ton of variety of monsters with a variety of H-positions as well. Looking forward for more bug fixes before I purchase on steam.

EDIT:
I figured it out. If you dl the latest version as your very 1st install, it does not have the SAVE directory which has sub directories for the slots. I guess the latest version is not smart enough to create those directories if they are not present. What I did was extracted the zip from the very first version in page one. Copied the entire SAVE folder to the latest version and that allowed me to save at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddy01

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know where the save directory is supposed to be located and what the path is supposed to look like? The new version doesn't seem to create it so I'm unable to save.

Reactions: idraigir

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know where the save directory is supposed to be located and what the path is supposed to look like? The new version doesn't seem to create it so I'm unable to save.
Unity usually saves in the registry. Never played this game so I have no clue what the title would be...but sometimes it's the name of the game or the dev's name or a character's name, or some variation of those.

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
I've been following this game since it came out and every time it's improving in terms of graphics. I always liked the idea.

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I'm honestly impressed that they're still updating this game. Kinda glad, these games are guilty pleasures.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Would be SOOO cool if someone would make a COMPRESSED DL. (an incest patch would be neat.)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can't find anything relating to saves anywhere. Not even the settings get saved from the main menu. Any changes made are instantly reset to the default settings. Basically unplayable without being able to change settings and save any progress, because it completely resets your character whenever you enter the town area.

Edit: Apparently it's a problem with the files here, because the Steam version seems to function like normal, with no saving issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeMonky

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Alright, I seem to have found the issue. While comparing the files here and the files from the Steam download it's obvious that the entire save portion is just missing.

Put the Save folder in the same place as Sword_Hime.exe and the Sword_Hime_Data folder and this should works (now tested).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes