Atherin

May 25, 2017
How does one change the character costume while in game?
nvm... Tab key.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
is sex with monsters bestiality i am confused pls help me guys UwU
Personally, I don't think monsters qualify as bestiality, I have seen plenty of other games here tagged with monster, but no beast sex.

I played through this and while there are some freaky looking monsters, I didn't see anything that was full on beast sex, there were a few Minotaur type enemies, a few plants, and one thing that looked like a cartoon octopus, but nothing like a dog, horse, cow, pig, bear, you know animals.
My guess is that when someone was adding the tags, some of the monsters looked bestial enough to warrant the tag.

Ebrietas69

Jun 7, 2017
I've tried looking everywhere, but I cannot seem to find where monsters 15, and 24 are. The monster list is just showing question marks. Anyone know where I can find those?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is it possible to play as lesbian? I dont mind animals and monsters, but no guys.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is it possible to play as lesbian? I don't mind animals and monsters, but no guys.
Not really.

With some wishful thinking, you can start a new character, declare that your character is a lesbian, then charge forth into the game, battling against various male monsters hellbent on forcing you to engage in their insidious 'hetero' activities.

/satire off

I am guessing that the game has the lesbian tag because there are a couple female enemies that have a couple sex animations with the female MC. Personally, I can't see anything about the game that would qualify as 'playing as a lesbian', but I am just some dumb guy and probably not the best judge of what would or wouldn't count, so your mileage may vary.

I think there are 4 or 5 female characters, 1 NPC and 4 enemies. You can't interact with the NPC, beyond getting quests. 3 of the female enemies seem to act as if they were guys 'pounding some pussy'. The last enemy is more of a dominatrix style character, that starts with some tender kissing and groping, then flips your character over, doggy style, and shoves her spiked heel up your ass while smashing you with a whip.

Byakkushiya

Jun 26, 2020
What a disappointment, there is no bestiality here just some weird monster creature sex animations with tiny Dick.

I do suggest removing Bestiality tag as none of it its there.

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
This game got update v1.51, is it important?
This is the changelog:

1. Add NPC to the gallery
2. Add a button to remove trees when H is added
3. Fixed the problem that the camera will have an underwater effect when the camera dives to the ground in the second level
4. Fix the problem that the penis is not displayed when NPC81 is in H5
5. Fixed the problem that when NPC84 is in H3, H4, H5, the hand and head ropes of the heroine will shake when tied
6. Fix the problem that the penis is not displayed when NPC85 is at H1, H2
7. Fixed the problem that the penis has no texture when NPC85 is at H3, H4, H5
8. Fixed the problem that the rope tied to the heroine's hand was not displayed when NPC85 was in H5
9. Fixed the problem that the penis was not displayed when NPC86 was at H1, H2
10. Fixed the problem of incorrect penis alignment when NPC87 is in H3
11. Fixed the problem that the penis was not displayed when NPC87 was in H4
12. Fixed the problem that the penis was not displayed when NPC89 was in H4
13. Fixed the problem that the female actor's expression is abnormal when in H
14. Fixed the problem of incomplete action of the 53rd monster H
15. Fix the problem of inconsistent font size of subtitles
16.Fixed the issue that NPC's large props were not displayed in the initial state
17. Fix the problem that the UV boundary line will be seen on the knee socks
18. Fixed the problem that the broken version of the killer suit was abnormal at H time
19. Fixed the problem that the screen will also zoom when scrolling the wheel under the clothing or monster illustration panel
20. Fixed the problem that the heroine's hair penetrates the back when she is under H with long hair
21. Fixed the problem that tabs can be opened within the range of pressing E when the NPC is around
22. Fixed the problem of not returning to the original archive location when reading files (excluding towns)
23. Fixed an issue where the heroine's shadow was missing in the village
24. Modify NPC83 to make the table disappear when H1 and H2
25. Modify the heroine's running speed to 1.3 times the original
26. Modify the flower size in the first level to find the flower task to double the original size
27. Modify the font to be white when the task is completed

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
... if I remember well most (if not all) hentai games were at some point forbidden here in EU, then I don't know about the games re-licenced in Us or GB.
Not my problem anyways

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ssato243
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes