• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Can't change clothes, instead I'm only naked can't do anything... anyone?
also it's weird, when I alt tab the game I can see the clothes on, but when I come back on the game I'm naked again lul
That's funny. I had the complete opposite problem where I couldn't stay naked XD

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
I remember in the past we have many game with same action like this like:
Dream Experiments Railgun Girl
Tentacle counterattack Otohime no miserable
Anyone know more about the game same gameplay like this ?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Any changelog pls?
1. Remake and optimize all clothes
2. Remake and optimize all hair
3. Add backpack UI, call through tab
4. New property panel
5. Add a custom hair panel, you can customize hair accessories, hair color, and hairstyle in this panel
6. Add a custom socks panel, you can customize socks color, style (future), transparency, gloss in this panel
7. Add a custom body panel, you can customize breast size, waist thickness, arm thickness, and leg thickness in this panel
8. Added a new clothes changing panel, changing clothes in the game, no need to enter the main menu
9. Added a new weapon change panel, you can change weapons in the game without entering the main menu
10. Add a new shoe change panel, you can change shoes in this panel, a total of 20 pairs of shoes have been added
11. New monster summoning panel, you can summon monsters in this panel
12. Update the gallery UI, cancel the original horizontal bar UI at the bottom of the gallery, and change it to a monster portrait grid
13. Added the H interactive panel, canceled the original H action carousel mechanism, and changed the player to interact with monsters through the panel
14. Added compatibility mode (Main Menu-->Settings-->Screen) to fix the problem that the shader does not support on some machines, which will cause the character's clothes to be seen only when they die or the character body is completely black And other issues
15. Update gallery heroine model
16. Delete the floating panel that pops up after pressing ESC in the main menu
17. Added a prompt when reading the screen

Reactions: JhonLui and Ilverin

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks, I was wondering if it is normal that side chars become purple after I speak with them.
I'll try the compatibility mode

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, I was wondering if it is normal that side chars become purple after I speak with them.
I'll try the compatibility mode
No its not normal. I get it too. Its a bug & the dev is aware of it. He said he will release a fix for it.
When? I don't know, hopefully soon.

Reactions: JhonLui

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
New update it out. ver. 1.21
Ladydarkness Can you update please?

Change Log:
1. Fix the problem that the heroine's body mesh normal is wrong
2. Fix the problem that the sleeves of the clothes penetrate the model
3. Fix the problem that the foot can't be displayed in clothing No. 16, 17
4. Fix the problem of abnormal stretching and deformation of kimono sleeves
5. Fix the problem that the hair becomes transparent when viewed from the bottom up
6. Fix the problem of seams between the head and the body when naked
7. Fix the problem that the heroine's body turns pink in compatibility mode
8. Fixed the problem that the heroine can be turned if you press the tab twice in the H state
9. Fixed the problem that the camera cannot be turned with the joystick in the H state
10. Modify the interactive UI of Monster No. 50
11. Modify the position of the H interactive button

Last edited:
Reactions: JhonLui

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I know I'm nothing but please ,you guys anyone has a steam account please tell him add without boots walk with foot please

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I remember playing this more than a year ago. Have they updated the graphics. The screenshots seem like they are higher quality.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes