Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I just bought this beauty now on Steam! She's the most beautiful and sexy girl anime character that I've ever seen. Very hot! I love her!!
Don't change nothing at her! Just add more costumes, moans and sex positions.
Please everyone, buy and support this game! Give it a chance!
1679140867317.png

1679140918736.png

as long as steam doesn't come up with a solution, it won't work .

you can only get there by detours.
And let yourself be smothered at your own risk.
There was a possibility to buy an key from some, but that was also blocked.

Reactions: Ericopa12

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
in the game, problems with saving progress.
when moving between locations:
flush reset,
money dump,
reset taken quests and completed quests.
Or do I, on the last version posted here, have problems with saving progress?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
plz update.
in steam
Posted
Wed, March 2, 2022
Sword Hime 1.93(The 4th major update Hotfix)

Posted
Mon, November 7, 2022
The 6th major update preview

latest version for today
Posted
Mon, April 10
Sword x Hime 1.11.3(The 6th Major Update part2)

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
the game is very similar to "Pandemonium- Slash Princess Sakura" but with improved graphics. it looks like the developers were inspired by the game "Pandemonium Slash Princess Sakura".

Reactions: linus.quotes

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
the only version that (which is a later version of the one here) found on the net is version 1.93

Reactions: linus.quotes

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Only for residents of Russia is it impossible to replenish the steam wallet? I can't even write comments without it. Are there any stores that sell this game?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Only for residents of Russia is it impossible to replenish the steam wallet? I can't even write comments without it. Are there any stores that sell this game?
If you're Russian then the Ukraine/Russian war has you random Russian citizenry fucked for many transaction services based in outside countries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiriyasha

Jan 8, 2021
братан, переведи свой стим акк на казахстан и пополняй баланс с помощью киви, единственный минус - это чутка больше комиссия

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
братан, переведи свой стим акк на казахстан и пополняй баланс с помощью киви, единственный минус - это чутка больше комиссия
пополняй

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
пополняй
разве российский , банковский счёт, не выдаст сразу от куда я ? не заблокируют транзакцию? как я слышал многие российские банки попали, на западе, в чёрный список.
не можно завести веб кошелёк за пределами россии , чтоб так же не был со стран, которые присоединились к санкциям против россии. а на стим входить через впн, я уже протестировал вход в стим включив впн плагин в браузере. вроде появляется возможность для транзакции.

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
geting this game to update useing the patchs on here was apane in the butt but i got thar in the end for any one elce that may be haveing truble falo this post here https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-x-hime-v1-92-kazuya-tensun3d.62961/post-7664519
but one thang that i had to do that is not said is extract the mane game arcive for 1.9. hotfix the arcave name will be ( SWORD.x.HIME.Build 8298910.rar) to the root of one of the drive on you pc for example: C:\SWORD x HIME then run patch 1.92 go to browse file the drive that you extracted SWORD.x.HIME.Build 8298910.rar too click on the folder named SWORD x HIME then hit ok and just repet this process for the other updates and your good to go

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes