Society_

Jan 27, 2022
file is corrupt
I just double checked the ZIP folder that I have and the game is running perfectly, so either it got corrupted during upload or somthing happend when you unzipped it?

try redownloading and uunzipping it just to be sure, if it still doesnt than i'll reupload it using gofile or something

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey brp, can u tell me where is boss in stage 5
Oh, it's been a while since I've played that stage actually, but I remember that it is on a isolated area, near a lake or something like that if I'm not wrong, it is not that hard to find I guess, just go following the path throughout the stage and you may find it. I'll try to play the game and do some screenshot of the location on the map, not sure if I'd be able to do it like today, but I'll try.

Serdgames

Jul 13, 2023
Since the game is about to be completed from what i am understanding, what's the verdict on it? The reviews from the earlier stage of the game doesn't seems to be good but idk how it's like now

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Since the game is about to be completed from what i am understanding, what's the verdict on it? The reviews from the earlier stage of the game doesn't seems to be good but idk how it's like now
Haven't played in a bit but ill tell you a bit about my experiences.

the gameplay, missions, and world building are all a bit meh, controls don't feel the smoothest but they work consistently, i frankly just skipped most of the dialogue and did the missions because they weren't very intriguing.

However this is at the end of the day, a Hentai game, and its quite good at that, there's a shit ton, and I mean A SHIT TON, of sex scenes and outfit combos meaning you could keep making more situations and shit if your into that, and with the newer updates there is a surprisingly high amount of character customization and tweaks making the characters look nice, there is also a fair share of different fetishes so you can choose what you like.

overall in terms of hentai I give it a 8/10 (I like 2d side scroller hentai games more) and the gameplay is a solid 5/10 (5 being average)
I genuinely do think the game is worth spending a few bucks on steam for as the dev is decently active and you can replay it every now and then cause of the large catalog of games.

EDIT: the only complaint I could really have about this game is that the girls moans could be a bit better, I dont know about yall but I think moans are what really make a sex scene good

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
This game is far better then expected. That said the developers are far better in doing humanoid animation then they are with "animals" and "plants".

Sadly i can`t buy the game as it is banned on steam in my country. Anyone knows if there is another way to support the devs?

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes