Lewdgaming

May 20, 2020
I will admit, kinda confused right now. First time playing this game, I went to the town and talked to everyone. Invisible wall surounding and no monsters.... Is there something I am missing right now? Or do I have to spawn them all myself?

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I will admit, kinda confused right now. First time playing this game, I went to the town and talked to everyone. Invisible wall surounding and no monsters.... Is there something I am missing right now? Or do I have to spawn them all myself?
No, you just have to press ESC to go to the MENU, and then select the STAGE you want to go, that's where you'll complete the quests, fight the monsters, have all the action. I recommend going STAGE 1 first.

Winnl-B

Sep 18, 2017
Have a question. I bought the game in steam and it seems that the steam version has less clothes and actions than the one in here. Is there a patch for steam version? If so, where can I find it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordXHime-1.12.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Guys when I click on new game, it freezes on the controls screen. How to fix this?
Well, from my experience, it takes a lot of time to finish loading but it starts after a minute or two. But you can try lowering the resolution and graphics quality just to be sure that the game starts and after that you can try to figure out what setting works better for you. That was what I did.

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Well, from my experience, it takes a lot of time to finish loading but it starts after a minute or two. But you can try lowering the resolution and graphics quality just to be sure that the game starts and after that you can try to figure out what setting works better for you. That was what I did.
First thank you for your response ,
Secondly i did all those things but it didnt start ,i dont know what is the problem,maybe my pc cant run it

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
First thank you for your response ,
Secondly i did all those things but it didnt start ,i dont know what is the problem,maybe my pc cant run it
If you have two screens, try opening the resource manager or something like that in one screen and the run the game on another and watch what happens with your processor and ram and vram usage, if all of it gets kinda stuck with 100% or near it might mean that maybe the game won't run with a decent frame rate or won't run at all...

My pc is not very powerful but I can run the game at 30 fps with low graphics settings. It have a amd ryzen 5, 16 gb ram and two 2 gb vram radeon cards. Oh, and if you have a ssd disk, try running the game from it, maybe it can be faster.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
How do I remove the clothes completely? I've taken everything off, but the leggings persist, I don't know if this is a bug.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
How do I remove the clothes completely? I've taken everything off, but the leggings persist, I don't know if this is a bug.
Pantyhose are adjusted in two different places in this game. Some functions are in the tab menu and others are directly changed through keybinds.

First, try opening the tab menu in game and find the Pantyhose section, then set the Style to 3 and Cover to 1 per the below.
1703246593588.png

If you're still seeing them after making these changes, then you may need to adjust the transparency. The default keybinds for that are the - and = keys. If that's still not working, as a final step you can try adjusting the other two settings.
1703246709595.png

Last edited:

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
There is an issue with the chest modeling, as shown in the picture. I specifically looked at the screenshots of the old version and found no such issue. Can the author fix it?
Sword_Hime 2023-12-25 22-35-48-477.jpg

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
There is an issue with the chest modeling, as shown in the picture. I specifically looked at the screenshots of the old version and found no such issue. Can the author fix it?
View attachment 3203582
Author?
If you mean the dev, you should probably contact him on steam/ do a bug report there.
The "Author" her is just the uploader. He didn`t develop the game, he can`t help you.

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019
Okay how do i actually save the settings, i put it on window mode,ultra quality, as soon as i enter gallery, fuck that noise.

WeaponMaster

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to remove the trees/forest in the game permanently? :D

The dev added a way to remove only when having H.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes