Jun 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how much gameplay this has?
4 Missions. Can easily be cleared in 1-2 hours. Probably even faster.
My mistake was that I tried doing quests, definitely not worth it. They all give the same 100 gold reward. It's a lot faster to spawn in the level, kill the final boss, get the reward and reset.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keresaspa

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Pantyhose adjustment is the -/= keys on the keyboard. All the keyboard and gamepad controls are listed in the in-game menu. Costumes in gallery can be changed with g (or maybe f forgot exactly which).

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
I liked the character but animation are not so good. I would love to have some outfit with no shoes

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
Why there's never full naked option in these type of games, bunch of costumes, never full naked...

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
my god... everything other than the playable character looks like a PS2 era monster.... all the dev had to do was have half the enemy and double the polygon... also.... my got the map... it is so jank... i started the game and immediately jumped down from the place where you can see the npc when you start the game... i assumed there would be invisible wall... all i saw was jank wall and places where the wall wasnt there so you could see the skybox.... in between the wall.... in the ground....
this game is very very krung guys...

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018

1. Fix the problem of bangs penetrating the head
2. Added quick upgrade function (press and hold the Control key on the left and then click upgrade, press and hold the upgrade button to automatically connect)
3. Fix the problem of no sound in gallery animation
4. Fix the problem that the gallery hotkey is not synchronized with the UI

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How's the tentacle content in this one? Just generic monsters or anything more intense like pregnancy or corruption?

Tracido

Nov 27, 2018
How's the tentacle content in this one? Just generic monsters or anything more intense like pregnancy or corruption?
From what I'm reading, the developers are working on it all, because it was meant to be released early access, and got blocked for it, so they resubmitted as finished to be able to finish it on Steam. They say they will work as fast as they can, so I'll wait a bit on this one. It's not their fault, though, which is why I went ahead and bought it myself to support the small dev team.

does it run in really shitty computers and are there options to lower the resolution?
I was running it at 4k & could go down to 720p if needed, little to no issues maintaining FPS not perfect 60 no, but it worked, and as stated this is actually an early access game & most likely in early alpha state.

Last edited:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018

1. Fix the problem that various games cannot be launched due to multiple screens (black screen, crash, abnormal resolution, etc.)
2. Delete the title screen --> Under the setting menu, the pop-up window after pressing ESC
3. Fix the bug that the sound effect is not controlled by the sound effect option under the title screen-->setting menu
4. Added multiple image quality adjustment options
5. Fix the problem of gallery scene overexposure
6. Fix the problem that the voice will not stop when exiting the gallery
7. Fixed an issue where mouse actions in the game menu would affect the camera in the game
8. Added the function of displaying the current value in the upgrade UI
9. Added the function of automatically combo while pressing the left mouse button
10. Modify the disappearance time of enemy corpses to 5 seconds to improve performance
11.Fixed the problem of insufficient number of faces in the nude
12. Fix the problem that the quick upgrade key is abnormal (because it conflicts with the windows combination key, the quick upgrade key is changed to left alt)

bobbo1

Sep 3, 2017
I guess no one noticed how some of the assets are stolen from other games, i mean they used the falmer and draugr textures from skyrim for some of the monsters

kratagon

Oct 1, 2017
enemies are only in those positions? they do not finish, without cumhost and nothing?

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes