• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Swords and Submission [v1.0] [Taco]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordsAndSubmission-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
This game is gay with extra steps.
You gotta love how the gays always tag their game FEMALE DOMINATION.
They love to avoid using the gay tag to guarantee they get hate.

Female:
a
: a female person : a woman or a girl
b
: an individual of the sex that is typically capable of bearing young or producing eggs

characteristic of girls, women, or the female sex : exhibiting femaleness

well whatever, this is just more trash to ignore.

bob bobington

May 21, 2018

Female:
a
b
: an individual of the sex that is typically capable of bearing young or producing eggs

No way bros breaking out the definitions just to say he doesn't like a game

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Female:
a
b

:unsure: Umm... Thanks for the anatomy lesson??? I bet you aced your gender studies class. But Yes, by all means, ignore this and probably all other games here; thanks. :sneaky:

Thanks, Taco7

Mmm... Tacos... :sneaky:

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Game not complete unless one of the Warhammer 40k Choas gods decide to devour the planet instantly including the narrator since it did not tell us they did it and just went straight back to the menu screen afterwords. Still pretty ok game I did not like the main character being kinda dumb and wimpy but I love character growth and he certainly did grow so its a good plus and even learned to appreciate the better parts of submissiveness. Me like.

VioletBlues

Feb 17, 2019
Very nice game with smooth animations. However, when I got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the middle of that conversation the game kicked me back to the title screen. I see you have a "completed" tag - is this a bug?
Digging through the images you can find sex scenes labelled as "end_something" and "bad end_something", which are related to the adventurer guild. It is definitely a bug and the game is intended to be completed.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Taco delivering gold as always. But there is a bug that kicks you out of the game before finishing.

Edit: You can fix it with Universal Renpy Mod. You can activate the flag in the part it's broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Digging through the images you can find sex scenes labelled as "end_something" and "bad end_something", which are related to the adventurer guild. It is definitely a bug and the game is intended to be completed.
Well damn, I wonder how to get around that. Anyone have any ideas?

Mar 15, 2020
Futa x guy is pretty fucking gay. its basically a guy with tits fucking a guy, next time be woke on twitter dumbass, oh I meant 'X'
games missing a bunch of tags, male sub, femdom, gay. they dont add those cause it'll get 1/100 of views and even less downloads. sadly the futa/trans tag is used to hide to mostly gay content instead of a character that is in a transition period from what i've seen.

i checked cause swords and subimision sounds interesting but after reading the comment and double checking the preview pics, ya it looks like a guy taking it up the ass in most of thm.

edit to say whatever floats your boat but stop hiding gay content behind behind tags like trans, futa needs to be moved to its own. i'm fine with being friends with a trans character in games or irl but thats seldom the choice in games tagged as such. its mc getting it up the ass no matter what you choose.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes