lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
and again fat ugly disgusting "guys". I don´t get why japanese people seem to love this shit more than anything else
The other guy already replied it's about being the underdog but it's more than that. It's to show the girl has fallen completely to sexual desire that she doesn't care any more about the physical appearance or other statuses

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
View attachment 3373485

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: ミライユカイ堂
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.05
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Patch:

View attachment 3373536 View attachment 3373538 View attachment 3373539 View attachment 3373540 View attachment 3373541 View attachment 3373542 View attachment 3373543 View attachment 3373544 View attachment 3373545
What is the patch for? All these "new games" seem to have patch included and it breaks the game on linux. So what it is? What's in the patch?

Delusion007

Jan 9, 2019
I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
A small note on the translation - in the gallery, the options for scene recollection either say "reminisce" or "recall", even though they both do the same thing. Might want to confirm in the future that all the menu options of the same kind retain the same wording.

Reactions: dazedanon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordswomanAleciaDefiledPrideAndPureLove-1.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lexlutha

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
A small note on the translation - in the gallery, the options for scene recollection either say "reminisce" or "recall", even though they both do the same thing. Might want to confirm in the future that all the menu options of the same kind retain the same wording.
Added to the vocab prompt so it should be consistent going forward.

desktop-kun

Oct 29, 2022
An NTR with a retarded heroine, meh

and again fat ugly disgusting "guys". I don´t get why japanese people seem to love this shit more than anything else and if you dare to say to me it´s all about this self insertion bullshit I will ram my head against a wall. believe it or not if not objectively beautiful most men are not this kind of disgusting and that includes people playing/watching erotic content.
I would seriously love to get the answer from someone who loves this shit. kinks are one thing but this goes completely over my mind no matter how hard I think about it.
It's the same thing with goblins, orcs, tentacles, insects, etc. Ugly bastard is essentially a monster fuck in human form. It's not really self-insert, we just want to see women get defiled and cry on something they don't want in the most horrible way, it's sadism in it's core. Falling in love because of the pleasure despite the abhorrent appearance is more of a new development afaik, the ones I consumed back then were fine with just leaving girls broken

Reactions: RyRa²

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Swordswoman Alecia ~Defiled Pride and Pure Love~ [v1.05] [ミライユカイ堂]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Why the f does she have sex stats if you have absolutely ZERO choices to influence ANYTHING in this game. What a f-ing stupid game.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
just once id like to see a female knight that acts like a knight. alas this is not a game like that. you go where and screw who your told or the game simply stops. no progressing the day no skipping anything. oh she loves her hubby but no enough to tell any other man no. this game is not a game. its just more brutalization of women. is that the only kind of game you game makers know how to make? a man can be a hero but not a female huh? pretty sad. you do know there are women that play these games too. ever stop to think maybe they would like a strong female hero?

Reactions: bomberman6482

Popey2727

May 28, 2018
and again fat ugly disgusting "guys". I don´t get why japanese people seem to love this shit more than anything else and if you dare to say to me it´s all about this self insertion bullshit I will ram my head against a wall. believe it or not if not objectively beautiful most men are not this kind of disgusting and that includes people playing/watching erotic content.
I would seriously love to get the answer from someone who loves this shit. kinks are one thing but this goes completely over my mind no matter how hard I think about it.
The truth is, I understand your hatred for ugly, fat, short, very old guys or those with health problems that in real life no one gives importance to, least of all a pretty woman.
I am like this fat, bald, toothless, hairy and with a beard, I am not the Stereotype of a "normal" person and I have a disease, apart from taking medication that affects being fat... I am sorry but I cannot understand the Discrimination and apart that I do like it. If you continue with your hatred, I invite you to use the Block button and be kinder in life, everyone is as you imagine "Beautiful, muscular and slender bodies" Greetings

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Kinda boring. No interesting plot or at least funny char development. Heroine is bruh right from the start. Battles are easy at least, so I managed to drop it pretty fast. Not a lot of H-Events and not a lot of variety of them. Default shota and hypno cringe. Can't even change the armor.

Reactions: Gudil
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes