xort

Jun 1, 2017
Game is fine in terms of function, text, translation, image.
Not great in terms of wanting to play for the RPG elements.

Oct 3, 2019
Pregnancy is disappointing, it seems if you cheat it punishes you by closing off the post-story scenes (looks like there's an actual mechanic hidden there, but haven't played "normally" so don't know). If you use the in-game cheats you just get the epilogue pregnancy, which is a big fat L for preg fans who were hoping for at least a basic mechanic, and again it looks like you only get the hidden mechanic by not using the cheats but the dungeon crawling is so pointless that it's too tempting to just use them to speedrun. All in all a... mediocre disappointment, there's been worse and definently better

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Pregnancy is disappointing, it seems if you cheat it punishes you by closing off the post-story scenes (looks like there's an actual mechanic hidden there, but haven't played "normally" so don't know).
Welkl, all you get for playing normally (game is easy as hell) is a code for a zip file. That file only has 3 variants of the start screen images, so not worth it. The code is 374287 if you want to check for yourself.

Lol, pretty sure I've seen some other game with a town layout as the 5th pic before.
It's really common to see default maps / map layouts in a lot of games. This especially happens in asset flip games, where you want to minimize time and cost, and amateur games, where the developer is still learning how to make games.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Alright, turns out, this is not the latest version after all. The latest version is 1.07, with 2 additional scenes. Is there anyway we could get that version?

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.05):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.05):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Jun 22, 2022
The following is speculation on my part, but as a fan of the games created by circle "OrangePiece", this game felt oh so familiar. The writing is eerily similar for the sex scenes, openings are written the exact same way, and the final pleasure fall follows the OrangePiece formula as well. Same descriptions, same details in the writing. This is really obvious to anyone who's played a couple of their games.

Now, shortly after the release of this game, circle OrangePiece announced an indefinite break / delay for the game they had been working on, mentioning that they're joining another circle to do work for them.

I doubt that all of this is just a coincidence. The writing is way too similar for that. If it's really true, then that was a step into the wrong direction for whoever switched teams (likely the writer). While the OrangePiece games aren't perfect, all of them are better than this one.

dazedanon If you want to experience the déjà-vu of translating a game that shares dialogue with this one yet makes for a much better, even creative experience with fun ideas: I'm throwing in the game "IrisHeart" from OrangePiece as a TL recommendation (odd spot for a game recommendation, but I had to mention it in the context of Swordswoman Alecia's wasted potential).

Last edited:

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
In the game information it says that it was produced through chatgpt4, could anyone tell me how? I would love to learn how to translate games via AI :(

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game leaves one major question. How the hell did this only happen now if she's this stupid. There's no way this woman wouldn't have been fucked by every mercenary from her original band except for her cuck of a husband if she was this naive.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Here the rewards for beating the without the in-game cheats just so anyone else has to disappoint themselves

Reactions: Noiremka

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Haven't played it yet, but I'm confused. One of the pics had a counter for childbirth experience, but it appears that preg is an ending only option. So is this misleading? How would you trigger a childbirth counter in game if you only get preggo at the end?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Haven't played it yet, but I'm confused. One of the pics had a counter for childbirth experience, but it appears that preg is an ending only option. So is this misleading? How would you trigger a childbirth counter in game if you only get preggo at the end?
It's just not a well made game.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes