Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
those are all good games, but night of revenge was too hard to play because most of the game wasn't translated as far as I remember
nope its translated pretty well now come check it out by yourself even right now im playing that game and probably the only thing disturb me was the bug that makes the screen freezing (not actually freezing just the game doesn't respond at all) that all my issue so far

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
i have some list of side scroller game which is for me they are really good

1.the best game in my opinion at side scroller game was Night of Revenge it was the best side scroller game i've ever found with up to 11 map (for now) and more map sector and a lot of enemies and trap with their own H animation about 40-50? idk i don't remember it but each of them have different H animation that make it good also with some small puzzle solving makes the game more challenging, highly recommended by me

2. Seal of Lutellaria its a FUTA MC based game and it have focus on H scene only and the game mechanism is pretty simple you get fucked by them you lose HP, if you fuck them you regain HP, and yeah like what i said you can banged a defeated enemies for regain HP and the game was like Night of Revenge with small puzzle but the puzzle is easier so you can enjoy the scene without having stressed by those puzzle also this game have a lot of enemies too which you can almost fuck or get fucked by all enemies

3.Captivity this game have a bit pixel graphic but the graphic are better than parasite in the city and in this game you can fight againts hundred or even thousand of enemies who wanted to fuck out your soul but you can shoot them all the way using M16, M60, Saiga 12 or even UZI and you can fight dozen of enemies like zombie, insect, goblins, aliens or even a futa furry robot

4. the last but not the least was Max the Elf its a kinda bit weird genre for some people a FEMBOY side scroller based game with dozen of femboy enemies ready to fuck MC ass start from tentacle, a minatour, a furry boy or a succubus and the one i like from this game was it smooth animation and graphic but im not recommended it for someone who doesnt like yayoi or femboi but you can try it if you want

that all from me and im choosing it from it graphic quality because im a graphic seeker so as long it have good and smooth graphic and animation then i like it but all of those 4 was recommended for you and everyone if looking for a good sidescroller game and hope you like it.
i have played all of these , maybe even im a sidescroller junkie . btw captivity was hard i couldnt complete it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i felt it was too complex (game mechanics) . Its pretty cool you could finish it . im looking for something simple , hit , slash , dont get caught and ***** . also i want the sex to be the game mechanic just like this game shahata a bad day
then try that seal of lutellaria it was perfectly fit with your description hit, slash, don't get caught, idk about that ***** and sex was the game base mechanic but probably you don't like futa but so far the game fit with your description was that

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
here's a save file I've modified (for the 0.54 paid version windows)

put it in "C:\Users\crazy\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day"

if you want gallery you need to get to the end

I literally just have a black screen. Nothing else.

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
.54 Changelog & update notes from dlsite

A Day in the Shahata Distress Beta ver0.54 has been released.
Updates:

4 new enemies.

New H-dot animation, 8 types.

Game Over animation of a male zombie. (6 steps)
You can see up to 2 stages of the public version.
You can see all stages of the sponsored version.

Game Over animation of mutant flies. (5 steps)
You can see up to 2 stages of the public version.
You can see all stages of the sponsored version.

Masturbation function.

Gallery Mode (Sponsored Version Only)

stamina system

New Maps: Tentacle Area, Outskirts.

Savegame Inheritance may display as Null, click field 1.

BUG fixes
0.54a:
language error.
If you press it for a long time, the masturbation will not stop.
In tentacle larvae, Shahata is replicated.
The female zombie animation is missing 3 or 4 parts.

Kek1245

Oct 22, 2020
BUG fixes
0.54a:
language error.
If you press it for a long time, the masturbation will not stop.
In tentacle larvae, Shahata is replicated.
The female zombie animation is missing 3 or 4 parts.
TBH the Syahata duplicates were kinda nice. A proper enemy that clones mind-broken copies of you would be dope and I've never seen that done before.

Reactions: Nyy

jjisdumb

Mar 10, 2023
i can't wait for the next update when the train tunnel, jungle and laboratory comes out and maybe even a area 56? i just hope there gonna be more map and creatures we can fuck that's all
do you know whens the update ? did jashin say on itchio?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Game is bugged for me on android?
Whenever i start new game she gets fucked immediately by a zombie and once you break free cant move at all

Nevermind, had to do a clean install.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
how do you save...
You find save stations around the game which are usually in the nurse's office at the bed. Can be found when you come across a pink door. I think there's one on the second floor very early in the game as you make your way down

Reactions: Jagd84

NameIsHiddenn

May 3, 2023
View attachment 2201736

Overview:
Syahata a [sic] bad day is a 2D pixel side-scrolling game.
You need to control the protagonist to escape from the place full of zombies and finally reach the shelter.
If caught accidentally, indescribable things will happen.(;´д`)ゞ
It's in early beta right now, let me know if you have any ideas.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: JaShinn - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.54
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You need to start a new Save file.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Cheat - Save

Thanks Kdfn for the links.

View attachment 2201740 View attachment 2201741 View attachment 2201742 View attachment 2201743
Why make these games censored I dont understand

Reactions: Necreonlord4
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes