CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Edit3: New version released so I've posted new links. With v0.88.3 the boss fight is able to be fixed within the game with a console command. I'll put the instructions on how to fix the boss fight with this below.
Edit4: Added list of commands that can be used in the console
Edit5: v0.88.4 links. Boss *should* be fixed.
Windows
Android

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right
[In order to fix the boss fight, type "ResetMainMission" into the console, save, then reload your game.]

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
Too complicated for an old fart like me. Thanks anyway. It would be great if a mod could be made that you can just put in a folder, but, oh well.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Sad that dev is already calling it quits with this game, was hoping for more content (more levels, more enemies and more h-content associated with such)

It is such a great foundation to have been made into a substantially larger game. Maybe dev got bored with the setting and characters? Whatever the case I am quite sad it is already completed now, definitely feel as though this game could have been continued to be larger

Oh well..... hopefully the next project the dev works on is even better!

Reactions: Arsvaarg and Xhak

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I'll probably skip on the next game, given the winning design is bordering dangerously close to loli. Sure, one can make the argument Syahata could be mistaken as a loli herself, (she's not), but Nurse A takes it to another level. It's not my thing.

lol, that said, half the encounters in this game were too much for me, but I still appreciated what it did get right.

Eh, I'm not too bummed about the decision anyway, since the dev doesn't plan to replicate this game's pixel art aesthetic.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
With this ending there has to be a sequel right?
Potentially one that's more action focused and has different controls, because it wouldn't have fit with the current gameplay.

Additionally there are some teased enemies that are just missing, like the mushroom fields and the actual fight against the horse.

The dev did do a poll for the MC of an upcoming game, although it essentially will be a tech demo, so hopefully JaShinn will try to figure out a fun combat system in that game to allow a sequel for this one.

Overall still a great game and I can't wait to see what the dev will do in the future.
I really feel the dev just wanted to get the game done and just slapped an ending in. And the MC is anything but 'good' at fighting the mutants. Frankly, it's kind of amazing she got so far but you know, main character syndrome and all that.

It's probably going more down the line of Anthophobia. I do think there will be a sequel or more DLC. Wish the game was a bit more fleshed out but it's still a 5 star from me and kind of what I wished that medicine girl demon-spirit purifying game was more like.

One can make the argument Syahata could be mistaken as a loli herself, (she's not), but Nurse A takes it to another level.
Aren't they literally in a high school? She is definitely loli. Really don't know how you could ever argue otherwise especially if you're considering nurse A loli lmao.

I've only seen the last page and it seems my hype for a new update (which is final?), might now be a disappointment?

I really hope that's not the case.
It just feels a bit rushed and anti-climatic and like things are missing. I was confused too until I played it. Feels kind of like dev just decided "whelp that will do it I'm bored" and just sort of stopped lol.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MagicSlay

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Too complicated for an old fart like me. Thanks anyway. It would be great if a mod could be made that you can just put in a folder, but, oh well.
How is it too complicated? Click the secret space in the top right of the title screen, literally type C 0, click confirm (the white squre to the right), close it via x.

It takes literally 3 seconds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zator and CutieLvr

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Even though the last update was not the banger everyone was hoping for...... the game itself is still good. I was just hoping for more background NPC animations. NPC's getting impregnated or even giving birth, some transformation scenes where normal citizens turn into zombies or monsters/mutants.
Sure more levels and enemies would've been nice but who knows, maybe in the future we get a sequel. Let's wait and see what's upcoming.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes