Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Finding games like this is pretty difficult... I have some, but truly disgusting monsters are rare - I wouldn't say Syahata really has any, but maybe I'm just too far gone lol.

- The Agnietta - has a very solid player corruption mechanic and there's plenty of weird stuff to be weird with (also some light parasitism)
- SiNiSistar - has guro (but not nearly as much as say Graveyard Executioner or DepraviA EgrigorI, those have some really fucked up monsters and other scenes that make the ryona worth it even if it's not my thing), but the monsters are actually disgusting (also a sequel is in the works)
- Alien Quest: Eve - xeno focused
- Overgrown: Genesis - not that many monsters, but the monsters that are there go really hard - also has a corruption mechanic
- Breed Lab - yeah, I don't think this one needs much explanation - you can also be pretty slutty
- Hell After School (2) - focus on monster impregnation/infestation - you can be very willing lol
- Para Ark - same creator as Hell, same focus, different genre, though the animations are like 50% the same placeholders...
- Mushi no Kangoku - mainly insects
- Mystic Knight Maya - a lot of mobs to have fun with, but most aren't really "monstrous"
- Latex Dungeon - body transformation (by having sex with things), but you can corrupt yourself and npcs
- Fall: Out - not that many monsters yet, but that'll hopefully change in the future
- King's Exit - might actually fit the bill the most, but I haven't really played that one yet

Add Anthophobia to that list, darn it. Great atmosphere in that one, and the enemy designs are pretty original.

On a side note, a sequel is planned. Not sure if it'll best the original game's aesthetic, though, but we'll see.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anthophobia-v2-22-terrarium.1552/

Another that's not too shabby either is 'Alps and the Dangerous Forest'. Again, great atmosphere, but it does fall short on quality control when it comes to its sexual content, save for the 'Game Over' CG animations, which are similar to Syahata's.

What Alps also gets right, unlike so many other adult games, is how expressive the protagonist is. She shows more emotion than most games for this genre combined, which is its biggest selling point. Really captures the mood of several scenes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alps-and-the-dangerous-forest-v1-1a-uncen-3-1-x-rabbit.16120/

But yeah, Sinisistar's sequel is shaping up to be one of the greatest adult games ever made, imho. I mean, I loved the original but Uu (the dev) is really going above and beyond for the next installment. Yes, it has gore, but for the most part it has incredible art direction, atmosphere, and the combat is solid, among other things. I wish it a speedy completion. x_x

https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-2-v0-2-0-7-nennai-5.112492/

Last edited:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Finding games like this is pretty difficult... I have some, but truly disgusting monsters are rare - I wouldn't say Syahata really has any, but maybe I'm just too far gone lol.

- The Agnietta - has a very solid player corruption mechanic and there's plenty of weird stuff to be weird with (also some light parasitism)
- SiNiSistar - has guro (but not nearly as much as say Graveyard Executioner or DepraviA EgrigorI, those have some really fucked up monsters and other scenes that make the ryona worth it even if it's not my thing), but the monsters are actually disgusting (also a sequel is in the works)
- Alien Quest: Eve - xeno focused
- Overgrown: Genesis - not that many monsters, but the monsters that are there go really hard - also has a corruption mechanic
- Breed Lab - yeah, I don't think this one needs much explanation - you can also be pretty slutty
- Hell After School (2) - focus on monster impregnation/infestation - you can be very willing lol
- Para Ark - same creator as Hell, same focus, different genre, though the animations are like 50% the same placeholders...
- Mushi no Kangoku - mainly insects
- Mystic Knight Maya - a lot of mobs to have fun with, but most aren't really "monstrous"
- Latex Dungeon - body transformation (by having sex with things), but you can corrupt yourself and npcs
- Fall: Out - not that many monsters yet, but that'll hopefully change in the future
- King's Exit - might actually fit the bill the most, but I haven't really played that one yet
Thank you for the write up.

Unfortunatly I know all of these already, except King's Exit which is censored. I tried censored games but they dont do it for me. A shame because there are quite a lot of great games that are ruined by censorship.

Mushi Karishy comes to mind or Zoo Keeper 1+2.

So yeah, I searched the Monster, Corruptions and Bestiality Tag multiple times with censorship filtered out.

Syahatas and Potionshop Schwesterherz are one of the best games on this site.

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Edit3: New version released so I've posted new links. With v0.88.3 the boss fight is able to be fixed within the game with a console command. I'll put the instructions on how to fix the boss fight with this below.
Edit4: Added list of commands that can be used in the console
Edit5: v0.88.4 links. Boss *should* be fixed.
Windows
Android

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right
[In order to fix the boss fight, type "ResetMainMission" into the console, save, then reload your game.]

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
sorry to be a pain, but where do you type in the command to remove censorship?

Jul 23, 2023
To uncensor the game go to ->
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
create a text file called "control.txt"
open the text file, just add a 0
or use the file provided
Also Full Save for newest latest release.
i've saved game in the hospital room, but no folder was created, it's empty, can't find JaShinn folder at all, should i beat the first boss first? or get fucked?

wtf the latest update is not translated? it's jap
oh i can change language in options lol, didnt know that, anywys the folder is still missing, can't do a shit aboutit
anyways i completed the game myself, 2 short, cute sleeping beauty

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousMind

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
Mission mermaiden is also good
Add Anthophobia to that list, darn it. Great atmosphere in that one, and the enemy designs are pretty original.

On a side note, a sequel is planned. Not sure if it'll best the original game's aesthetic, though, but we'll see.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anthophobia-v2-22-terrarium.1552/

Another that's not too shabby either is 'Alps and the Dangerous Forest'. Again, great atmosphere, but it does fall short on quality control when it comes to its sexual content, save for the 'Game Over' CG animations, which are similar to Syahata's.

What Alps also gets right, unlike so many other adult games, is how expressive the protagonist is. She shows more emotion than most games for this genre combined, which is its biggest selling point. Really captures the mood of several scenes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alps-and-the-dangerous-forest-v1-1a-uncen-3-1-x-rabbit.16120/

But yeah, Sinisistar's sequel is shaping up to be one of the greatest adult games ever made, imho. I mean, I loved the original but Uu (the dev) is really going above and beyond for the next installment. Yes, it has gore, but for the most part it has incredible art direction, atmosphere, and the combat is solid, among other things. I wish it a speedy completion. x_x

https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-2-v0-2-0-7-nennai-5.112492/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stroym

rdisbestp

Mar 16, 2018
If only I could recall the name... but there was a game about girl who had consensual sex with a zombie man and later on she opened brothel in city and basically was about catching dogs and other monsters to the brothel by having sex with them to tame them. Maybe you know what I mean?
That sounds pretty cool. I'd be very interested if you remember what game it is.

AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
I see a lot of mention of ways to de-censor, but is this game censored? I don't see any mosaics or anything what does the de-censor actually do?
To uncensor the game go to ->
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
create a text file called "control.txt"
open the text file, just add a 0
or use the file provided
The base game is mini-mosiac censored. Very slight censorship. Still annoying lol. At least the game over scenes are. Still don't know how to get rid of the censor bars in the games pause Q menu during game... Anyway...

But as mentioned before, the censorship can be removed for the most part by following the new instructions above.

Typing C 0 in the cheat command menu no longer works for version 1.0.1.
You can still use it for the ammo commands though ^_^

"The control file does work! I just tested it and it removed the mosiac censorship from the gallery after reopening the game. Unlock the gallery by beating the story!"

Reactions: bebe2803

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Wait, version 1.0.1 was censored for you guys?
It`s completely uncensored for me. With or without the censor file.

Yesterday, the 1.0.1 Version was taken down from dlsite and today it was rereleased as 1.0.3.
With the new version 1.0.3 all uncensors don`t seem to work anymore.

What i presume is that the dev accidentally released the game uncensored and during the review of the 1.0.2 version that was supposed to fix a android bug, it came out that the game was uncensored or at least had the means to be uncensored, both big nonos in japan and dlsite.
The Itch.IO Version is still 1.0.1 though, so get it while it`s still there. Because of there laws, the dev isn`t even allowed to have a uncensored version there. Providing the "control" file was also not allowed.
Edit: no, you can`t buy it there anymore lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bebe2803
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes