CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How is it too complicated? Click the secret space in the top right of the title screen, literally type C 0, click confirm (the white squre to the right), close it via x.

It takes literally 3 seconds.
Yup, that does sound simple, but, as it turns out the game is using the keys and not the mouse, so it's a no-go for me anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Quickly finished the game.

Jashinn created an easy way to decensor the game.
You have to download a text file they provide and also put it in the save folder.
I put the full save and the decensor file into this zip-folder, so just extract everything into the saves folder.

In case you don't know, how to access the folder, press ⊞ + R and then enter %appdata%
The folder is in \AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

(I also added a text file that explains how to put the stuff into the saves folder, maybe you don't wanna add that to the saves folder and delete it instead.)
Doesn't work, the gallery is in grey color and i can't open it.

[EDIT] I killed the boss myself with the save file provided and it is open now

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonArse

narita

Aug 23, 2017
Well the farm and the one off horse could of been more.
i was hoping the story when she meet that ninja the girl gonna explain how the outbreak begin stuff then go to somewhere while being chase rather than giving tank gameplay then at the end of tunnel laser oneshot the plant (kinda overkill unless its like Nemesis from RE3) if there gonna be a update story or dlc hope they make it better

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
Id like to know such games as well.
Games where girls are raped by monsters are good but girls willingly having Sex with the most disgusting monsters is a huge turn on for me. Even more so if they go out of their way to encourage them.
Finding games like this is pretty difficult... I have some, but truly disgusting monsters are rare - I wouldn't say Syahata really has any, but maybe I'm just too far gone lol.

- The Agnietta - has a very solid player corruption mechanic and there's plenty of weird stuff to be weird with (also some light parasitism)
- SiNiSistar - has guro (but not nearly as much as say Graveyard Executioner or DepraviA EgrigorI, those have some really fucked up monsters and other scenes that make the ryona worth it even if it's not my thing), but the monsters are actually disgusting (also a sequel is in the works)
- Alien Quest: Eve - xeno focused
- Overgrown: Genesis - not that many monsters, but the monsters that are there go really hard - also has a corruption mechanic
- Breed Laboratory - yeah, I don't think this one needs much explanation - you can also be pretty slutty
- Hell After School (2) - focus on monster impregnation/infestation - you can be very willing lol; the first one is good, too
- Para Ark - same creator as Hell, same focus, different genre, though the animations are like 50% the same placeholders...
- Mushi no Kangoku - mainly insects
- Mystic Knight Maya - a lot of mobs to have fun with, but most aren't really "monstrous"
- Latex Dungeon - body transformation (by having sex with things), but you can corrupt yourself and npcs
- Fall: Out - not that many monsters yet, but that'll hopefully change in the future
- King's Exit - might actually fit the bill the most, but I haven't really played that one yet

EDIT: added links as I was lazy before lol

Last edited:

HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
I see a lot of mention of ways to de-censor, but is this game censored? I don't see any mosaics or anything what does the de-censor actually do?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Finding games like this is pretty difficult... I have some, but truly disgusting monsters are rare - I wouldn't say Syahata really has any, but maybe I'm just too far gone lol.

- The Agnietta - has a very solid player corruption mechanic and there's plenty of weird stuff to be weird with (also some light parasitism)
- SiNiSistar - has guro (but not nearly as much as say Graveyard Executioner or DepraviA EgrigorI, those have some really fucked up monsters and other scenes that make the ryona worth it even if it's not my thing), but the monsters are actually disgusting (also a sequel is in the works)
- Overgrown: Genesis - not that many monsters, but the monsters that are there go really hard - also has a corruption mechanic
- Breed Lab - yeah, I don't think this one needs much explanation - you can also be pretty slutty
- Hell After School (2) - focus on monster impregnation/infestation - you can be very willing lol
- Para Ark - same creator as Hell, same focus, different genre, though the animations are like 50% the same placeholders...
- Mystic Knight Maya - a lot of mobs to have fun with, but most aren't really "monstrous"
- Latex Dungeon - body transformation (by having sex with things), but you can corrupt yourself and npcs
- Fall: Out - not that many monsters yet, but that'll hopefully change in the future
- King's Exit - might actually fit the bill the most, but I haven't really played that one yet
damn that para ark and others from the same guy look damn good
I hate these ones where the only tag I'm interested in is "animated" lmao how tf am I supposed to find them

Mekh11

May 9, 2022

- Breed Lab - yeah, I don't think this one needs much explanation - you can also be pretty slutty
- Hell After School (2) - focus on monster impregnation/infestation - you can be very willing lol
If only I could recall the name... but there was a game about girl who had consensual sex with a zombie man and later on she opened brothel in city and basically was about catching dogs and other monsters to the brothel by having sex with them to tame them. Maybe you know what I mean?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes