Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
So the gallery is unlocked after defeating the plant boss. I had to use the "ResetMainMisson" command to get it to activate the bossfight. pasue the game, click on her head, type (i copy and pasted) the command, save the game(if you used the save file you should be next to a save point), exit level, reenter the save you just made. after being the plant boss, talk to the girl and it will unlock the gallery.

Overall I really enjoy this game. I think the animations are amazing and its relly caught my attention so far. after seen the current end of the game, i can tell that there is still so much instore for us in the future. we have barley hit the tip of the iceberg. besides a new monster or two the levels can get a bit bare. theres is little for you too do other then shot or die. I like the interactive parts of the game, tentacle door, horse, and hope to see more of that in the future, maybe with more impactful or meaningful consequences for your actions. 8.5/10

PS, I still dont know how to find the Christmas level(if there is one) in game, only in gallery

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
So the gallery is unlocked after defeating the plant boss. I had to use the "ResetMainMisson" command to get it to activate the bossfight. pasue the game, click on her head, type (i copy and pasted) the command, save the game(if you used the save file you should be next to a save point), exit level, reenter the save you just made. after being the plant boss, talk to the girl and it will unlock the gallery.

Overall I really enjoy this game. I think the animations are amazing and its relly caught my attention so far. after seen the current end of the game, i can tell that there is still so much instore for us in the future. we have barley hit the tip of the iceberg. besides a new monster or two the levels can get a bit bare. theres is little for you too do other then shot or die. I like the interactive parts of the game, tentacle door, horse, and hope to see more of that in the future, maybe with more impactful or meaningful consequences for your actions. 8.5/10

PS, I still dont know how to find the Christmas level(if there is one) in game, only in gallery
lmfao I followed ur instructions to a T and still didnt work, but then looked at what I was copying and pasting and it was ur MainMisson typo lmfao

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
to fixthe bug of great big plant, you shell type ResetMainMission on consol which can be activate by taping face of the girl in a pause menu. than save from the bench to load from main menu. means you can't see the boss in a current game. it has to be reload after type
In my case, nothing changes. Either using enter nor pressing the button to send the command.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Same issue. Since it's not closing after I click the button I'm suspecting it's not entering the command.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Same issue. Since it's not closing after I click the button I'm suspecting it's not entering the command.
Oh actually nvm oddly enough after downloading the save above and then reinputting the command it wiped the text and then it worked

I'm sure I didn't leave any spaces or anything! But idk,,

XSabes

Sep 22, 2023

Christmas level→3階の男子トイレから入れます。

Reactions: evaw

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Bruhhh fighting the boss in android is a pain, there's a second delay when using the joystick causing me not to dodge the attack on time

Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Does this plant boss have a weak point? Went through all of my bullets blazing, and it's still not going down

Apr 8, 2019
Firstly shoot its flower but don't stand too close to it, its melee attack can bug out and it can spam it like crazy until the PC walks into range and gets knocked down by it.

Secondly, I think its second phase has too much HP. Shot the plant girl in the face with all my remaining bullets and it wasn't enough to kill her. The melee attack can't hit her either, as in you can aim up but you can't attack her. So that's an unavoidable softlock there. Could be a PC controls problem.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
For everyone that just wants to have the gallery or can't get the final boss to load here is a full save.
You have to place the save under C\(Your Username)\AppData\Locallow\Jashinn\Syhata's bad day
I loaded your save in the Earthquake level, but it said this and it wouldn't continue. Screenshot_25670317_203212.jpg

Cheryss

Oct 18, 2023
Plant boss doesenr appear
Every ten minutes somebody, who did not even try to check the previous pages of this discussion, asking already answered question
There is an instruction how to fix it on the first page where are you downloading game.
BUT IF YOU ARE LAZY.

1.Load the game.
2.Load the your save.
3.Open stats.
4.Click on the face of Syahata.
5.Write without quotes "ResetMainMission" in long rectangle.
6.Click on the square at the right.
7.SAVE YOUR GAME AGAIN.
8.RELOAD YOUR SAVE.
9. ???
10.Profit.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
Man this game has great art definetly going to enjoy this! Oh you cant play with 1 hand and the keybinds arent changable. Into the trash it goes.

No idea how people unironicly create H-games like this. Unforgiveable.
Except... none of the points where Syahata are fucked require inputs... so why would it matter if you have to have both hands on the keyboard while playing?

Just:
  1. Play as normal
  2. "Oh, it's fucking time!"
  3. Beat your meat furiously
  4. ???
  5. Profit

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes