ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Ok, so is the new update stable now? I'm currently using a new computer, so I gotta have to start from scratch (or get a save instead)

Nikorai

Mar 11, 2020
make sure you get the paid version not free demo

P.S. My phone android version is too new and now they blocked access to /data/data folder. Hope there is another way to unlock gallery
You just need to download the external support file app

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019

P.S. My phone android version is too new and now they blocked access to /data/data folder. Hope there is another way to unlock gallery
Just get an app that lets you bypass those ass restrictions. You can find some in the playstore, it's also the same for my phone so I had to use another app to access it

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Once the 0.88.3 patch has been applied...
To complete the update to 0.88.3 and fix the boss, please type in "ResetMainMission" into the console, press the 'confirm' box on the right of the bar, save the game and restart the app.

Simply updating to 0.88.3 alone is not enough. Please do the above.
where is the console?

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022

Nah, even with Paid the Gameover doesn't show at all. And I just downloaded a app that can access to Android Files.

KuromeKnights

Sep 19, 2020
I played on version [v0.88.3] with the old save data, everything went well until in this area I couldn't continue running like there was something blocking it or a bug. Previously I had input "ResetMainMission" but it didn't change either. Please help those who understand this problem. Thank you
Syahata's bad day 17_03_2024 14_18_38.png

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I played on version [v0.88.3] with the old save data, everything went well until in this area I couldn't continue running like there was something blocking it or a bug. Previously I had input "ResetMainMission" but it didn't change either. Please help those who understand this problem. Thank you
Stand by save point. Hit Q to open character screen. Click Head. Enter "ResetMainMission" in box. Save game. Exit game. Relaunch game. Profit.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know why but I feel that a console command is missing that allows the protagonist to fill herself with eggs like a golden goose.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes