luke2916

Apr 13, 2021
Plant boss seems not to spawn, I get the cutscene where the ground shakes and it pans over to nothing and I'm stuck between invis walls.

EDIT: Saw the previous posts, gonna try that and see if it fixes.

Last edited:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Go to "C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day" and open the "SaveData" file corresponding to the save slot you want to edit using notepad and change the values there.
There's sex status values so you can tweak sex count, semen count, egg count, egg timer, for the uterus or rectum indicated by U or R (e.g changing number "U_ML":0 will change the mL of semen inside the uterus)
There's the ammunition and magazine value which change the amount of ammo in your gun or the amount of magazine in reserve, changing "magazine" will change pistols mags and "R_magazine" will change rifle mag count.
You can change "christmasComplete": to true if you want to skip the christmas section and unlock the candy cane vibrator.
You can't unlock the gallery by changing these files so you'll have to follow my instructions from my previous post to beat the final boss and unlock it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
I may be dumb but has the scene with the tentacle door been removed? Whenever I try to use it the dialogue basically says nahhh and the only way past is to shoot the eye. Do I need to be a certain amount of corrupted or something?
I got the same dialogue, maybe you have to get her horny, I wanted to try but the door disappeared, maybe I shot it by mistake.

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
So many new pages since last I checked this thread yesterday :ROFLMAO: Guess there's just that much excitement around this game, which is nice.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
After playing the new areas i got to say this feel rushed.
I feel the same, it's pretty unpolished and buggy too, at least on Android.
Even the performance are worst, game feels sluggy as if it's not 60fps, not as smooth as before.

Sad but maybe Jashinn wants to finish it asap so he can work on his new game :/

Reactions: kmarATE

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Edit: Jashinn uploaded a new version (v0.88.2) fixing some issues so I'll upload new links and put outdated stuff in square brackets [] and upload new download links. Files are still named v0.88.1 for some reason but I tested it and old save files are working on this version so it's definitely v0.88.2 so I'll be getting all three of my own save files up to the boss fight (Fully corrupt, partially corrupt, pure)
Edit2: Seems that the boss fight is still broken so you'll have to use the save file in order to fight the boss and get the gallery unlocked until it is fixed, sadly.

Edit3: New version released so I've posted new links. With v0.88.3 the boss fight is able to be fixed within the game with a console command. I'll put the instructions on how to fix the boss fight with this below.
Edit4: Added list of commands that can be used in the console

Windows
Android

v0.88.2 (Outdated
[Windows
Android]

v0.88.1 (Oudated)

[Windows
Android]

In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right
In order to fix the boss fight, type "ResetMainMission" into the console, save, then relaod your game.

Update was a little disappointing. Didn't get spider, mutant, and dog CGs, or the mushroom and hole pixel animations, and [both the boss and previous saves are broken]. But, atleast we got a decent chunk of new content (2 new CGs, 5 pixel animations, including 2 surprises that we haven't seen on the ci-en page before, new areas, new boss fight), unlike some other h-games that get abandoned or barely get any content in new updates despite having good funding *cough* Pure Onyx *cough*

Edit: if you're struggling to beat the first phase of the boss with the ammo count, you can cheat by opening the save file in " C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day " with notepad and change the "R_magazine": X number. You can also edit the health value but I haven't tested if that works.
Updated with new links, instructions to fix boss, and new commands to use in the console

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Ngl im getting more and more sad with new versions...
I still hope there will be some spice in future. BUT right now all we have is just Huge empty maps with high amount of enemies.
If you have spent all your ammo - you are fucked. Cuz dogs & plant-walkers are hard to kill with stick...
Why it can't be some stealth stuff so it possible to save ammo with no pain in the ass.
Like:
For dogs there are bushes in which you can hide from.
For Plant-Walkers:
If you Run -> they will rush to you.
If you walk -> they won't detect you unless you too close.
If you stand still (with down key if needed) -> they won't detect you.

For now only way to play and enjoy game is to cheat [if you that type of people who want to do V-Card path]:
Just open any editor and edit ammo and other stuff you want...

Nov 24, 2019
I still hope there will be some spice in future. BUT right now all we have is just Huge empty maps with high amount of enemies.
If you have spent all your ammo - you are fucked. Cuz dogs & plant-walkers are hard to kill with stick...
Why it can't be some stealth stuff so it possible to save ammo with no pain in the ass.
Like:
For Plant-Walkers:

For now only way to play and enjoy game is to cheat [if you that type of people who want to do V-Card path]:
I got all the way to the new boss with 10 mags in the ar and 8 in the pistol save ammo early on for the harder enemy's later also try to shoot the AR 1 shot at a time because enemy's get I frames when they recoil i think

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
Like:
For Plant-Walkers:

Some one never played resident evil before. But, all jokes aside, I got to the final boss with 10 rifle mags and a couple pistol mags by using as little ammo as possible since most enemies can just be melee'd. Best way to melee combat is to hit until you drain your stam, then afterwards you can unaim the melee, tap the masturbate button to regen a slight bit of stam, aim, hit, repeat. Candy cane vibrator makes this possible with enemies that your need to crouch to hit. I can usually stay in one spot or even push the enemies back with this strategy. All the enemies that can't be melee'd easily can usually be two shot with the pistol. Spiders pose a slight threat if you're stuck in web so your animations are slower and you move slower but they're just a hybrid rat hitbox with a zombie's health and pretty easy to deal with. The armless mutant is a bit of a pain especially if one come from both sides, you're better off surrendering, escaping, and using the i-frames to get both of them to your right if this happens, and two well placed shots to the weak spot kills them. The legless mutant is just the armless mutant but easier because the weak spot is head level so you don't need to adjust your aim up to hit it. Dogs are easy as well, crouch, aim, shoot twice. Don't need to even adjust the aim for these two enemies. Rifle should only be used in emergencies like when you forget to count your pistol ammo and run out, and of course the final boss. Don't spray the rifle, tap it against normal enemies and only spray against the second phase of final boss.

Last edited:

Afert

Jul 2, 2017
After I typed the command ResetMainMission and press confirm, nothing happens.
You type the command, press the box to the right of the text box. The text should disappear. Then you save, close and open the game then load again and it works. If the text doesn't disappear you're on 0.88.2 and need to update.

BocchiTheCock

Jul 15, 2023
After I typed the command ResetMainMission and press confirm, nothing happens.
Input the command, save, then reload the game. The command doesn't work if you already went past the boss spawn trigger so you'll have to load up your save that's by all those rifle and pistols mags to do this if you already went through the scene where the boss is supposed to spawn.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes