BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
My point is not that the game is hard / too few ammo. But that most maps feels like BS fillers...

Yeah i know some stuff:
  • Bait zombie-girl to make and attack, move back, her attack missed, you run through
  • Bait zombie-guy to attack, and just before attack frames ends you trying to run through. works 50% cuz either got hit by first Attack or zombie's attacks you while you not too far away from it.
  • Bugs: just hold up and attack when they fly close
  • Boss-zombie: Bait to attack, get close, dodge attack by running behind it and attack, repeat from step 3 until stage 2,
  • Stage 2: firstly kill all zombies (better to lure boss to left side to have time), after 2 zombies were killed do same cycle as before.
  • Rats: just hold down and attack
  • Slime: spam attack
But for plants and dogs - I used to just RUN through cuz what the point, i will get fucked anyways (by dogs if get bitten too many times, and 100% by plants cuz they just insta-caught you)

School,Basement,Sewers,TentacleHive are fine.
But those damn roads-of-lame where: Dog after a dog, after a dog, Oh! BUG!... with a dog...
Spider lair (which is ok with its surprise spiders inside walls and on ceilings - it same enemy but can hit differently).
Outside: Plant >> plant >> plant >> plant-sandwich >> plant & bugs...

I want it to be so: It was possible to run them stealthy to eco ammo, or "fun way" with consequences - just blast the shit out of enemies.

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
To make boss to appear click the syahata's head to get console
write ResetMainMission
Save
Leave & load save

to set your controls - you can't
but i work around it by using "Power-toys" and rebinding keys there

SirMord

Aug 29, 2018
This is the save I just finished playing (unlocked Gallery).

(Enter the game and walk to talk to the far right NPC)
(For Unlock Gallery)

C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day

Last edited:

Wave1225

Nov 1, 2021
can someone help how do i put chest in filde becuase i not use how i do it right even i follow but i get confure of step

Frankle

Oct 15, 2023
I may be dumb but has the scene with the tentacle door been removed? Whenever I try to use it the dialogue basically says nahhh and the only way past is to shoot the eye. Do I need to be a certain amount of corrupted or something?
I believe that you have to get at least 500ml in any of the two areas, after that her state will change.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
This is the save I just finished playing (unlocked Gallery).

(Enter the game and walk to talk to the far right NPC)
(For Unlock Gallery)

C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day
Is it the NPC that gives you the hand gun?

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
This update's buggy boss (v0.88.3) that won't appear is so disappointing. Well at least we can cheeze it with the cheat plugin, that works flawlessly. ^

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
You can use my notes. In the game you can talk to NPCs to unlock them.
(Walk to the right to talk to the NPC)
After i go right from the save point in your save i just hit an invisible wall that doesn't let me go to the npc, i guess...

papier892

Mar 12, 2024
to fixthe bug of great big plant, you shell type ResetMainMission on consol which can be activate by taping face of the girl in a pause menu. than save from the bench to load from main menu. means you can't see the boss in a current game. it has to be reload after type

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
Can anyone actually tell me how to work with BepInEx, cuz once i download it and import into syahats's folder nothing happens...

EDIT: NVM, i understood it

Edit-2: nvm again, the bepinex is working but the cheat plugin isn't...

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

SirMord

Aug 29, 2018
After i go right from the save point in your save i just hit an invisible wall that doesn't let me go to the npc, i guess...
Go to the character window and click on the character's head and type a command. "ResetMainMission"
Then save out of the game and re-enter.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes