Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
asakoshura Uh they said here that the actual author is Uwuia of only their Syahatas's stuff where I think they upload exclusively on since I haven't found anything of theirs elsewhere. They do other stuff btw like Hololive, Genshin Impact and Brawl Stars characters it seems.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Honestly it was kinda dumb if anything, which is why I responded comically.
Moving on, any news on the new game?
Nope, last post is still the same one about the futa nurse enemy found here:

I assume next update MIGHT be in a day or 2 more, but who knows. Still wouldn't expect any releases anytime soon anyways

Reactions: LewdPhyre

blitxo

Mar 14, 2019
Good stuff. Reminds me of Parasite in City, another great game. Only complaint is keyboard controls kinda suck (Z+X to attack). Excellent bestiality CG though.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
i wonder if anyone is working on mods behind the scenes, i was planning on trying to do a skin mod myself but holy hell animated pixel art is hard lmao

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
i wonder if anyone is working on mods behind the scenes, i was planning on trying to do a skin mod myself but holy hell animated pixel art is hard lmao
Modding pixel art games like that is incredibly hard so good luck on that, if you're persistent enough to get through it tho everyone appreciates that.

Reactions: Bulbanych

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
thats probably why he started making a 3d game.
Because pixelart is harder then just animating a character and using spine or something to move the body around. No need to draw something new.

Pixelart looks far better though if done as well as he did.

4.50 star(s) 95 Votes