Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Sharing a game and not giving the sauce is just straight up monstrosity

I also found it interesting and looked it up, here is the link to the game he talks about (Remove spaces)
https :// f95zone.to/threads /witchs-dungeon-demo-v0-2-4-memotora.227030/

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
For the life of me I can't find that continuous fucking mod from a while back. Anyone know the poster or the exact name of the mod?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Is that the actual name of the mod? As only this other post shows up when I search for it: https://f95zone.to/threads/syahatas-bad-day-v1-0-5-jashinn.138914/post-13909784

EDIT: Oh wait a second I found it:
Was a bit tricky, but bugfixed version here! Also includes a "No Damage" of the dll, for those that want it!

Dunno if removing dialogue would be a good idea, though. While it would indeed be more seamless and probably more enjoyable, I'm worried that it may cause bugs to delete those segments of code from the H-Scene sequence.
But uh bad news like most other mods for the game:

Damn. Well, I was gonna try and remake my looping mods for version 1.01. But apparently, JaShinn remade everything into "il2cpp" for some gods-forsaken reason, and...I have no idea how to edit that. I only know how to edit Mono, since it has the Assembly-CSharp.dll file.

Guess they're stuck on v0.88. =/

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookySylv

Setya404

Jan 7, 2022
Can someone give me the uncensored files?
I read a lot of comments but none of them work.
If anyone has one without a working sensor please let me know or tag me

Oct 4, 2019
Can someone give me the uncensored files?
I read a lot of comments but none of them work.
If anyone has one without a working sensor please let me know or tag me
by installing the cheats you remove 99% of the censoring. the only thing it doesnt uncensor is the syahatas picture at mid to high corruption,when you open the menu.
this is theoretically rather simple to uncensor, but nobody has put in the 5 or 10 minutes to do it.

PS:I'm right (and wrong) it's the cheats that uncensor the game, and the newest version (that i didn't have at the time) does uncensor her portrait.

Last edited:

Setya404

Jan 7, 2022
by installing the cheats you remove 99% of the censoring. the only thing it doesnt uncensor is the syahatas picture at mid to high corruption,when you open the menu.
this is theoretically rather simple to uncensor, but nobody has put in the 5 or 10 minutes to do it.
Do you mean the cheat included on the start page? but the sensor was still there when I installed it yesterday. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

*damn translation machine, sometimes my words are very far off when converted to English

Oct 4, 2019
Do you mean the cheat included on the start page? but the sensor was still there when I installed it yesterday. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

*damn translation machine, sometimes my words are very far off when converted to English
hmmm sorry then, i thought that did uncensor the game, in which case i have no clue how i did it
---------
PS: i "just figured it out"
in the main menu click on syahatas logo(on top of the "new game" option) and do what Bocchi says
In order to get rid of censorship, click on on of the highlighted parts in the images below and type C 0 (C zero) into the console and clicking the white square on the right

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Is that the actual name of the mod? As only this other post shows up when I search for it: https://f95zone.to/threads/syahatas-bad-day-v1-0-5-jashinn.138914/post-13909784

EDIT: Oh wait a second I found it:

But uh bad news like most other mods for the game:
Yep. Unfortunately have no idea how to remake that mod or do anything with "il2cpp". Were this version still in "mono", or if I knew how to edit "il2cpp" to remake that, I'd have done it a long time ago.

If anyone knows how to go about it, or how to make this version in mono like the past versions, it'd be greatly appreciated!

4.50 star(s) 98 Votes