Jul 3, 2018
yep still the same anim
weird as fuck
tried dying and coming back too and nothing

damn he's fast how the hell???
It's also looks pretty good too for a 1st timer at 3D Games, like it's genuinely really good (from the model to the animation itself)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
This game as far as I'm aware has no AI made stuff in it.

Usually threads have the tag "AI CG" applied to them when there is as something to look for in the future. Though if you want to not see that stuff you can ignore that tag.

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
Looks like this next game will be tracking Oral as well as Anal and Vaginal. Maybe it'll also have the MC actually change her dialogue to what the enemy is actually doing to her, unlike Syahata, who always acted like it was vaginal. That was kinda odd to me, considering the attention to detail SBD otherwise had.
animations for game over scenes are amazing for a first time 3D game but this capture animation just no

Aug 7, 2024
So I installed the cheats and they work, but the game is still censored, its 1.0.5 that i got from dlsite. Did they make it not possible to uncensor the game?

Oct 4, 2019
So I installed the cheats and they work, but the game is still censored, its 1.0.5 that i got from dlsite. Did they make it not possible to uncensor the game?
Ha! so it wasnt just me, yah i dont know why but it also didnt work for me either, though the previous does work, if can find it

Melapela34

Oct 1, 2019
Here's a +1 for that request.
That said, somewhere on dlsite there's a link to buy points on the site. You give them an email, enter credit card info, and they mail you a confirmation code to put on your account for points. You use those points on both dlsite and ci-en.
Yes, but you cant subscribe anyway, so subscription benefits are forever blocked until they permit some sort of foreign credit card payment. I can still buy games via points, thats at least something yeah.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Why do Japanese indie scrollers always have garbage controls/hitboxes (with the notable exception of , which is just perfect in every regard) ?

More importantly, is there any way to play this game with a XBOX controller or am I doomed to suffer going through it with KB/M ?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Eh? I thought the hitboxes in this game have been good. (except the first boss)

The bad controls are by design to make this game harder I believe as time to aim makes it so you can't breeze through encounters and bosses. (though I personally found Alraune to be easy although I probably got an lucky cycle) The first boss is the hardest enemy in the game personally due to limited ammo and it's head being slightly too small, all other enemies I could take time and work my way through or just run past with an wack to stun them. (Sewer level is best to do this for as Slime Girls just TANK hits and same again the first screen after exiting spider tunnel den)

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Eh? I thought the hitboxes in this game have been good. (except the first boss)

The bad controls are by design to make this game harder I believe as time to aim makes it so you can't breeze through encounters and bosses. (though I personally found Alraune to be easy although I probably got an lucky cycle) The first boss is the hardest enemy in the game personally due to limited ammo and it's head being slightly too small, all other enemies I could take time and work my way through or just run past with an wack to stun them. (Sewer level is best to do this for as Slime Girls just TANK hits and same again the first screen after exiting spider tunnel den)
Or you sex yourself through the entire game (except bosses and last event)

Reactions: SpookySylv
4.50 star(s) 98 Votes