Tamaraw

Jan 1, 2020
hmmm sorry then, i thought that did uncensor the game, in which case i have no clue how i did it
---------
PS: i "just figured it out"
in the main menu click on syahatas logo(on top of the "new game" option) and do what Bocchi says
that's for the version 0.88.1, is there any updated uncensored version?

Oct 4, 2019
that's for the version 0.88.1, is there any updated uncensored version?
hmmm it's weird if that doesn't work, because i then have no clue how i did it. my game is uncensored so there must be a way. sorry ill have to be the asshole and say "use the search function on the thread", cause i have no clue otherwise

PS; i WAS right! it is the cheat mod that uncensores, and because i didnt have the newest version, they even uncensored her portrait! the problem is i now cant get the newest version to work properly.
BUT JUST INSTALL THE CHEAT MOD

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020
Im guessing the android version has no save files? Typing c0 on the hidden menu also does nothing on the latest build.

Man if my laptop didn't commit forever power off this wouldn't be an issue.

If anyone has any modded version with everything unlocked, could y'all send it my way? Much appreciated if there is. If not it's aight.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I'm still currently working in Breed Lab atm. >w<
I may make a cheat mod 4 dis game after I'm done with dat game, although no promises. X3

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ngl, the aspect of being able to offer herself up and the animated sex is what put this game above most of the rest for me.
that animation where she bends over with her hand between her legs under her skirt gesturing "come closer" is the single sexiest fucking thing a woman could do
speaking of
where the F is that animation?
Didn't I just have to press Z to surrender to get it? She's been fricked plenty of times and the pause screen shows her spewing stuff from every pore

Oct 4, 2019
that animation where she bends over with her hand between her legs under her skirt gesturing "come closer" is the single sexiest fucking thing a woman could do
speaking of
where the F is that animation?
Didn't I just have to press Z to surrender to get it? She's been fricked plenty of times and the pause screen shows her spewing stuff from every pore
there are 3 levels of lewd, so you might be *too* lewd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

whitemage88

Jul 25, 2020
Can someone upload the bonus animation? Ci-en no longer admit foreing credit cards.....
Here's a +1 for that request.
That said, somewhere on dlsite there's a link to buy points on the site. You give them an email, enter credit card info, and they mail you a confirmation code to put on your account for points. You use those points on both dlsite and ci-en.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
So what kind of world is the next game set in as the npc nurse image has a silent hill feel, while sex image just look like kinky/nonkinky sex with some bloke.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For some reason there's a bug when saving and loading where it seems to think she's at the lowest level when you load back in.
Typically for me opening and closing the pause menu fixes it, but it might be different for you.
yep still the same anim
weird as fuck
tried dying and coming back too and nothing
New Ci-En Post released about the new game says the earliest an demo MIGHT be ready is December unless miracles occur.
damn he's fast how the hell???

4.50 star(s) 98 Votes