Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern...

Anyways. Looking forward to try the final parts of the game in about two weeks, when it's actually available.

Apr 8, 2019
I got a good feeling there's gonna be some sort of alraune/plant lady coming in with this final demo update.

The next area seems very plant-themed so that'd be the perfect way to round it all off.

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
when he's done fully with the game cannot wait for Mods/dlc that gives us humanoid birth (or boss birth, or slime birth).
I fully agree, i want someone to mod the game and add more monsters or even make the animations in the game more eye appealing.

Reactions: xana94

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
I fully agree, i want someone to mod the game and add more monsters or even make the animations in the game more eye appealing.
That would be nice since the game is ending prematurely, but it doesn't seem likely to happen... Also it would be very unlikely for someone to top Jashinn skill.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
That would be nice since the game is ending prematurely, but it doesn't seem likely to happen... Also it would be very unlikely for someone to top Jashinn skill.
Did Jashinn say this is ending prematurely, or are you just saying that cuz it’s actually ending?

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes