Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Hope next update won't disappoint, apparently not all the content he showed recently will be in this update, like the new trap above or the spider game over animation.

The next beta will end the testing, and after that it should be the final version and then the game is completed.

JaShinn is on a new game.
I hope I'm wrong because I love the game.
Anyone with a subscription to him should pressure him to continue this game.
Nah, that should be avoided. Just let him be man, we should support the man and not give him pressure. It's hard to be a solo developer you know?

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Nah, that should be avoided. Just let him be man, we should support the man and not give him pressure. It's hard to be a solo developer you know?
I see nothing wrong for people who supports him to express their will to see the game continue.

He can be focusing on his new game maybe but still supporting Syahata in the meantime.

Btw i find funny people worrying about him this way and then pirate his game.

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Because there's no need for the game to continue, you seem to be under the impression that he's dropping this game but that's wrong, he finished the project and now he's moving on to something else.
Are people's mind so infected with live-service slop that they can't conceptualize a game that's a couple hours long and has a beginning and an end?
If he wants to make more Syahata then he can make a sequel but this one's over, there's no "supporting it", there's nothing to support because there's nothing else to add, the development cycle of the game is done and now it's time to publish the full game and go work on another game.

SpikyCookie

Apr 2, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the first game from JaShinn?

Think on the bright side, if their first game project was already this good, they can only get better with more experience. Instead of being upset that the development of this game is ending, you should look forward to whatever the dev cooks up next. It could very well be even bigger and better than this one.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
theres always going to be a few selfish people that would rather see a developer burnout and get stressed out about things instead of the game getting completed and working on something new that he would enjoy

Reactions: Artemissu

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Because there's no need for the game to continue, you seem to be under the impression that he's dropping this game but that's wrong, he finished the project and now he's moving on to something else.
Are people's mind so infected with live-service slop that they can't conceptualize a game that's a couple hours long and has a beginning and an end?
If he wants to make more Syahata then he can make a sequel but this one's over, there's no "supporting it", there's nothing to support because there's nothing else to add, the development cycle of the game is done and now it's time to publish the full game and go work on another game.
That's what i have been pointing out as well, the game is done... There is no more updates when this game is done, and stop it with the "Pressure him" thing, it's not good against game developers, especially to solo developers. And besides, we pirated the game, and you are going to give him pressure onto making more content into the game? You are just sickening beyond compare (taking about the people who wants to continue the game event though the developer clearly says it's gonna end in a couple of months). Let him do another game for god sakes, and be happy that you have experienced a game that's probably gonna get overrun by his new game, get over yourself geez... And i also do agree about fans expressing their will to continue game development, but sometimes it doesn't work that way.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Maybe it is better he focus on new game with even better gameplay and animation, but i really wont mind if this game can have a few update after release

Tinkerhell

Mar 16, 2022
As someone that writes, I see it like this:

If he finishes and wants to move on? Great. He is done and is expanding his horizons and feeling fresh.

If he instead thinks, 'I have more to add to Syahata' and does that? That's also great.

A writer should chase their muse.

WhenSoy2413

Dec 17, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the first game from JaShinn?

Think on the bright side, if their first game project was already this good, they can only get better with more experience. Instead of being upset that the development of this game is ending, you should look forward to whatever the dev cooks up next. It could very well be even bigger and better than this one.
i totally agree with this guy, imagine how jashinn would do if he keep making games if this one is already that good

Reactions: Poggersq

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
1000002656.gif
New post by Jashinn:
Dot animation: Shahata-chan fell into a hole.
Shahata falls into a hole and can't get out.

The Hollandaise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
View attachment 3431210
New post by Jashinn:
Dot animation: Shahata-chan fell into a hole.
Shahata falls into a hole and can't get out.

The Hollandaise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh God why did you put that as the spoiler with such text. I can't unsee this. For future people, don't click on the spoiler, you'll thank me for it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
yeah thats 100% doable, once the game releases lets see if anyone has the time to do one. i could try do it myself but pixel art isnt my strong point sadly
if internal view mod is implemented, and can be done: then there may be a chance we can get a human/humanoid pregnancy mod with new/unique-used assets. everything this year is coming up this game.

Reactions: Kyro101 and kmarATE
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes