Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Did the dev get a new team to work on a new game or is he just moving on to another H game by himself? regardless, i think this is some of the best pixel eroge out there, on par with Eris dysnomia and in the nest of a dominator, i'll be looking forward to whatever he starts working on next

Reactions: kmarATE and BodaC

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Did the dev get a new team to work on a new game or is he just moving on to another H game by himself? regardless, i think this is some of the best pixel eroge out there, on par with Eris dysnomia and in the nest of a dominator, i'll be looking forward to whatever he starts working on next
It is great, but 1. I don’t think the dev is one person, maybe a few people. 2. I don’t think they’ve mentioned what exactly they are doing next but I would be surprised if it wasn’t pixel/dot animated.

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks a lot of art in this looks kinda AI generated? (Or just really awkward-looking like the translations)

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
It's the chinese artstyle, a lot of other games have it, comes to mind games like Yahtzee Girl that got accused often. My personal theory is that it's actually the opposite: this kind of art looks like AI art; because those AI models might be trained with asian-based data banks.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
It's the chinese artstyle, a lot of other games have it, comes to mind games like Yahtzee Girl that got accused often. My personal theory is that it's actually the opposite: this kind of art looks like AI art; because those AI models might be trained with asian-based data banks.
Also even if it was Ai generated... its great. IF it was its definitely heavily edited or tweaked to the point that the devs have done all the work.

Patric20878

Oct 14, 2017
Wow, just discovered this game a few days ago. Incredible animations! Seems some people have difficulty with the mutants in the stone road area before the swamp, so I made a strategy for it.
View attachment Pre-Swamp Route.webm

No need to burn through ammo - just 1 rifle magazine (29/30 bullets) is enough to kill all enemies in this area! The mutants that spawn from the left don't spawn randomly either - there's exactly 3, and they spawn when you reach certain points in this area. All mutants' walking paths/spawn locations are completely static and therefore routable, so you only need to memorize where they spawn and deal with the semi-randomly spawning flies. The 3 mutants that spawn from the left are at: 0:34 (when walking over the mutant's body), 0:48 (a mutant spawns from the right here also - position to the center of the ^-shape support beam ASAP after passing the v-shape support beam), and 1:08 (when walking over the mutant's body). I'd recommend counting how many v-shape support beams you pass to keep track of your position in this route.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Wow, just discovered this game a few days ago. Incredible animations! Seems some people have difficulty with the mutants in the stone road area before the swamp, so I made a strategy for it.
View attachment 3441075

No need to burn through ammo - just 1 rifle magazine (29/30 bullets) is enough to kill all enemies in this area! The mutants that spawn from the left don't spawn randomly either - there's exactly 3, and they spawn when you reach certain points in this area. All mutants' walking paths/spawn locations are completely static and therefore routable, so you only need to memorize where they spawn and deal with the semi-randomly spawning flies. The 3 mutants that spawn from the left are at: 0:34 (when walking over the mutant's body), 0:48 (a mutant spawns from the right here also - position to the center of the ^-shape support beam ASAP after passing the v-shape support beam), and 1:08 (when walking over the mutant's body). I'd recommend counting how many v-shape support beams you pass to keep track of your position in this route.
bro just resident eviled a lewd game

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
View attachment 3441075

You can reach the swap without killing regular mobs. (you only have to kill the Gymboss to proceed)

Just walk up to the mob then push surrender Button. Let it fuck you then use the invincible frames to move on. Its possible to do a no pregnancy run but you have to struggle and masturbate before reaching orgasm.

The only tricky mobs are flies and spiders. They have longer attack reach than your seducing skill. So just approach, dodge the first attack, get close and surrender.

You can skip the gate opening Event or the floating Plattform Event by just getting fucked. Once done the gate is open and you can escape.

Last edited:

Patric20878

Oct 14, 2017
You can reach the swap without killing regular mobs. (you only have to kill the Gymboss to proceed)

Just walk up to the mob then push surrender Button. Let it fuck you then use the invincible frames to move on. Its possible to do a no pregnancy run but you have to struggle and masturbate before reaching orgasm.

The only tricky mobs are flies and spiders. They have longer attack reach than your seducing skill. So just approach, dodge the first attack, get close and surrender.

You can skip the gate opening Event or the floating Plattform Event by just getting fucked. Once done the gate is open and you can escape.
I'm aware lol (having read this entire 96-page thread), but this is cheesing and obviously not how the game was meant to be played, and completely misses the point of my post, which is how to clear this area *without* taking damage/getting grabbed.

Isn't even a hard game - if you're just going to skip everything, literally just run through mobs and tank the tiny amount of damage they do. Or bait out an attack, then run through them. Pointless to even use that surrender technique for how slow it is.

Last edited:

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Imma be honest, I've been playing PC games for so long I've forgotten how to play without some form of cheating or save editing.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
I'm aware lol (having read this entire 96-page thread), but this is cheesing and obviously not how the game was meant to be played, and completely misses the point of my post, which is how to clear this area *without* taking damage/getting grabbed.

Isn't even a hard game - if you're just going to skip everything, literally just run through mobs and tank the tiny amount of damage they do. Or bait out an attack, then run through them. Pointless to even use that surrender technique for how slow it is.
I think that this IS a way this game is meant to be played. It is even indicated by changing Syahatas surrender animation. At stage 2 she shakes get butt at the monster, at stage 3 she Lifts her skirt. She reaches the next stage the more she gets fucked.

But yeah if you want to do a pure Virgin run you could that too. In fact I did so the first time i played, but never had issues with ammo. Slow and easy mobs can be killed with the stick.

Reactions: BodaC

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 3441075

bro just resident eviled a lewd game
I managed to reach all the way to the mutants without using my guns except for the gym boss by cheesing the stamina system. When you run out of stamina completely there's a delay before it starts to recharge. However, if you masturbate it starts to recharge right away and if you spam the masturbation button instead of holding it down you can make the stamina bar recharge quicker while the pleasure bar only increases a little bit. So what I would do is I would aggro the monsters, get them to group in one spot, spam the attack button and then spam the masturbation button while they're briefly staggered to quickly regain stamina. Rinse and repeat.

The monsters also take extra damage when you hit them in their weak spots but I've only gotten it to work reliably with the female zombies. They only take 3 hits to kill if you hit them in the head instead of the usual 5.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks a lot of art in this looks kinda AI generated? (Or just really awkward-looking like the translations)
it's not AI generated , JaShin began developpement of this game even before AI generated drawings appeard

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
View attachment 3441075

there is a simpler way, just change the number of potrons in the save file and do ratatata without stopping xD

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes