Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks a lot of art in this looks kinda AI generated? (Or just really awkward-looking like the translations)
yes, lay off the drugs, put your glasses on, and then look into the mirror, then come back to the game, and look at it. your pupils should dilate and adapt better.

WhenSoy2413

Dec 17, 2022
th
Am I the only one who thinks a lot of art in this looks kinda AI generated? (Or just really awkward-looking like the translations)
the only one that look like that at least for me it's the syahata in the pause menu, still if thats the only one i wouldn't care since the rest of the game is nice and the rest of the art looks awesome

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Looks like supposedly tomorrow Jashinn it's going to do the final part of the beta testing with this game, also it comes with a lot of new content(obviosly, but hopefully maybe he'll do something more to reach the 1.00 XD) and i hope that someone updates the link to be able of playing this on this week or the next as much hahaha

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I think that this IS a way this game is meant to be played. It is even indicated by changing Syahatas surrender animation. At stage 2 she shakes get butt at the monster, at stage 3 she Lifts her skirt. She reaches the next stage the more she gets fucked.

But yeah if you want to do a pure Virgin run you could that too. In fact I did so the first time i played, but never had issues with ammo. Slow and easy mobs can be killed with the stick.
wow how did I not know there was a second stage, I was letting her get fucked so much every playthrough beforre "surrendering" that I never realized lol. I was only ever seeing the hands up and the lifting skirt.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
nope, he did it purely hand-made without those AI stuff, you can even see about his sketch of every animation he working on his official website like ci-en. and i tell you that sometimes you watched too many AI art to the point you cannot compared which one are AI or which one is human-made art

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
nope, he did it purely hand-made without those AI stuff, you can even see about his sketch of every animation he working on his official website like ci-en. and i tell you that sometimes you watched too many AI art to the point you cannot compared which one are AI or which one is human-made art
careful now, you might overload that peanut brain of his :KEK:

Apr 8, 2019
You're completely out of your mind. AI can barely do pixel art, nevermind consistently create a ton of character sprite sheets that both fit a style and go together well enough for it to be animated. Nah, if it's pixel art, features several characters and is animated, it's pretty much impossible for it to be AI-generated.

Ditching this topic and kicking it to the curb, for those wondering there's no new demo out yet. Might be worth checking again in a couple of hours.

Reactions: mentosmortar

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
You're completely out of your mind. AI can barely do pixel art, nevermind consistently create a ton of character sprite sheets that both fit a style and go together well enough for it to be animated. Nah, if it's pixel art, features several characters and is animated, it's pretty much impossible for it to be AI-generated.

Ditching this topic and kicking it to the curb, for those wondering there's no new demo out yet. Might be worth checking again in a couple of hours.
it'll come out sometime on the 16th JP time, its like 5 am over there rn so give it a little longer and we should be eating good

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes