RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Did Jashinn say this is ending prematurely, or are you just saying that cuz it’s actually ending?
He said that the next update will be the last beta and after that there will be another update that will be the last one to complete the game.

Maybe if his subs ask for the game to be supported more he will change his mind who knows...

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
I personally look forward to their next game, maybe more than I do the final Syahata update. The zombie setting is pretty tired and overused, imo, so I'd love to see what they do next, with what they've learned and done with Syahata's Bad Day.

And even if they for some reason decide to go zombie setting again, I'd still be on board with it, cause I believe in their ability to make it good.

Yekul

May 13, 2018
He's apparently releasing another beta, v0.88.1 this 16th

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
The game is not ending prematurely. It might not even be ending for a while, the dev just said this was the last demo release.
you're joking right? ain't no way the v0.88.1 was the last one because there still one and half more enemy page in the gallery that is empty so i guess at least 2 or maybe 3 more beta at least for the game to be completed

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Weird, i still don't get it, why only two creature(Except Christmas) can rape her round and round, and all the other only 1 time at the time, then you need to have sex with "X" key...Is there some particular reason? I wonder if there some way to alter the pattern of sex-animation to creature so they have their way with her until eternity. Yeah there is the Gallery you would think, but isn't it boring to just watch the animation?

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookySylv

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Weird, i still don't get it, why only two creature(Except Christmas) can rape her round and round, and all the other only 1 time at the time, then you need to have sex with "X" key...Is there some particular reason? I wonder if there some way to alter the pattern of sex-animation to creature so they have their way with her until eternity. Yeah there is the Gallery you would think, but isn't it boring to just watch the animation?
It’s not boring, but going straight to the gallery takes the game out of of the game for sure.

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Hope next update won't disappoint, apparently not all the content he showed recently will be in this update, like the new trap above or the spider game over animation.
all the guys saying that the dev is ending developpement on the game are wrong , he's ending the TEST version because there will be an OFFICIAL version just no more ci-en or fantia I guess tho
The next beta will end the testing, and after that it should be the final version and then the game is completed.

JaShinn is on a new game.
I hope I'm wrong because I love the game.
Anyone with a subscription to him should pressure him to continue this game.

Reactions: bebe2803
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes